Washington, NJ Home Appliance Repair
Reliable Service for Your Faulty Appliances
When you choose our team at Mr. Appliance of Washington Township for your appliance repairs, you can trust that our skilled technicians will handle your project with precision and treat your home with the respect and care it deserves. Check out our testimonials from past clients who we've helped with their home appliance repairs in Washington Township!
Contact us at (908) 402-1427 for home appliance repair professionals!
We offer the following residential appliance repair services:
At Mr. Appliance of Washington Township, our home appliance repair team understands that your household appliances keep you and your family comfortable throughout the year, and we know how frustrating it can be when an appliance breaks or malfunctions when you need it most.
Kitchen Appliance Repairs
Have you come home after a long day at work only to find your oven is broken or the dishwasher is leaking? There is never a convenient time to deal with broken kitchen appliances, which is why you should call Mr. Appliance of Washington Township if you need:
- Refrigerator Repair
- Freezer Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Oven, Stove, & Range Repair
- Ice Maker Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Microwave Oven Repair
- Trash Compactor Repair
Laundry Appliance Repair Services
We provide expert repair services in Washington Township that will keep your laundry machines functioning and ensure they don’t breakdown so that you get the maximum value of your purchase. Our seasoned technicians know how to quickly assess your problems so we can provide you with a reliable solution. Whether it’s a malfunctioning washer or a broken dryer, we are here to treat your issue with the urgency it deserves. Get in touch with us if you need any of the following laundry machine repair services:
- Washing Machine Repairs: We provide repair services for top- and front-loading machines. From water leaks to drive belt damage, our technicians can help you!
- Dryer Repairs: Broken or damaged dryers can waste energy and cause fires if not properly fixed by a skilled professional. Call today to find out how our dryer maintenance and repair services will keep your laundry cycles running smoothly.
- Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning: Homeowners often overlook their dryer vents, but keeping your vents clean is an extremely important part of maintaining your home. That is why we offer annual or biannual professional dryer vent cleaning services that can reduce your energy bill and ensure your laundry is efficiently drying.
Common Home Appliance Repair Issues
Although we will gladly come to your home to repair your broken appliance, we are also here to provide you with advice that can save you money. We encounter many common home appliance issues in Washington Township that homeowners can probably fix on their own with a basic set of tools. Here are a few tips you can use if your home appliances keep giving you problems:
- Strange Odor in Your Washing Machine: Do your clothes have a strange smell when you pull them out of the washer. If it smells like mold after you run your washing machine, then you need to leave the door open after each wash to air it out. If that doesn’t eliminate the odor, try running the machine with only hot water, baking soda, and white vinegar. This will usually power blast away the source of the odor.
- Teetering Washing Machine: Does your washing machine teeter whenever it runs? If so, it means it’s probably not standing levelly on the ground. To solve this issue, simply lengthen or shorten the legs of the machine to improve balance. Some machines will teeter because there is an issue with the way you are arranging the laundry, so try rearranging the clothes in the load until you find the right weight distribution. If the problem persists, call Mr. Appliance of Washington Township to schedule repairs.
- Jammed Garbage Disposal: If you want your garbage disposal to run smoothly, avoid putting eggshells, coffee grounds, stringy vegetables, and cooking grease down the kitchen sink. All of these things can jam the disposal. If your disposal is jammed, shut it off, reach your hand in and remove whatever you can reach. After that, find and push the reset button under the sink, then run water down the sink and start the disposal back up. If the garbage disposal won’t budge, give us a call.
- Warm Refrigerator: If your refrigerator feels suspiciously warm when you open the door, it might be a problem with the coils, preventing it from staying cool. Dust sometimes builds up around the coils running along the back of the fridge, which can make the unit less efficient. Use a vacuum or brush to dust off the coils. However, make sure you unplug the refrigerator first. If you keep using a broken refrigerator, your food and beverages will be at high-risk of spoiling, so give us a call if you can’t fix the issue on your own.
- Unlit Gas Stove: Does the burner on your gas stovetop fail to ignite when you turn the knob? Do you only hear a clicking sound when you try to light the stove? If so, you likely have an issue with the igniter or pilot light. Before you call a professional, check to make sure that all burner caps are placed correctly. You should also sweep away any debris that might clog the burner and prevent it from igniting. If you don’t feel safe performing stove repairs or maintenance on your own, call us so we can send over a friendly technician right away.
Why Customers Choose Mr. Appliance
Our dedicated repair technicians have been assisting homeowners throughout Washington Township for years, and customers return to us because of our affordable rates and high-quality workmanship. When it comes to choosing the right appliance services for your home, our name is synonymous with quality and dependability.
Our licensed and background-checked technicians in Washington Township are committed to delivering the professionalism and knowledge you expect, which is why we will arrive at your home one time, ready to work. We utilize the most advanced technology and tools for all home appliance problems, so you can expect stellar results when we are finished! And with our “Leave no trace” policy— our team will leave your home clean and neat, no matter what!
- All of our professional technicians are friendly, respectful, and arrive on time
- Our experienced repair technicians will perform your job right the first time
- We offer honest, up-front pricing (flat rate, never hourly)
- Our team offers flexible appointment times to accommodate your busy schedule
- All of our parts and workmanship are covered by warranty
At Mr. Appliance of Washington Township, repairing and servicing Washington Township home appliances is our passion, and we are more than happy to drive out to your home to take care of your appliance problems. We know that purchasing a major appliance for your home can set you back, which is why we are here to keep your appliance running for years!
Do you need home appliance repair services right away? Then call our qualified technicians at (908) 402-1427 to schedule your service with us today!