About Mr. Appliance
Are Your Appliances Not Performing Correctly? Call Our Experts!
If the valuable appliances at your home and business are not performing correctly, contact the pros from Mr. Appliance®. We are here to provide you with skilled, affordable services that occur on your schedule. We are here when you need us! Every one of our technicians is courteous and will show up in uniform. We also will provide you with an upfront pricing before any work begins so there are no surprises on your final bill. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer, give us a call!
National Appliance Repair Franchise System
Mr. Appliance is North America's leading home and commercial appliance repair franchise system. Established in 1996, our franchises provide full-service home appliance repair and light commercial appliance repair services. We have more than 290 locations throughout the United States and Canada and are consistently ranked among the top home service franchises by Entrepreneur magazine and other industry experts.
Mr. Appliance®, along with 22 other nationally recognized home service brands, form “Neighborly: a community of home service experts. If your home is in need of other services or repairs, click to learn more about our community of home service experts.
To create encore experiences that customers can't wait to share with others.
To be the appliance service leader renowned for integrity and dependability.
Code of Values
Mr. Appliance locations share a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by accomplishing the following:
- Treating others as we would like to be treated
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker
- Responding in a timely fashion
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line"
- Communicating honestly and with purpose
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
More importantly, we live it by having fun in the process! To learn more, contact our team today.