Appliance Repair in Bellevue
Get Fast & Effective Appliance Repair Service in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond & Beyond
We are here to keep your appliances in tip-top shape! At Mr. Appliance of Bellevue, we realize that repairing your appliances is only a small part of the job. Our goal is much more than that: we want to deliver superior service that takes extra steps to protect your home and we want to become your preferred appliance repair expert. We want you to know Mr. Appliance of Bellevue is a name to trust for your appliance repairs in Bellevue,
Check out these 5 reasons why you should give us a call today:
- You will receive a solid quote before work begins so there are no surprises.
- You will benefit from our “leave no trace” commitment to clean-up after ourselves.
- You will deal with polite, skilled, and uniformed in-home service professionals.
- You will never have overtime charges since you pay by the job instead of the hour.
- You will get parts and services warranted!
Book Your Repair Today!
“The technician was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Mr. Appliance to everyone! They are truly the best!”
- Malka S.
“Easy to work with and right on time. Fixed our freezer temporarily for free until the part came in. Best price and clean, professional service and workmanship. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else.”
- Domin N.
“We could tell they take great pride in their work.”
- John T.
How Can Our Expert Technicians Help with Your Appliances?
No matter whether you need to repair your Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking or Wolf range, Bosch dishwasher, or even your Whirlpool washer or dryer, we can help deliver a fast, efficient solution. In fact, you can count on our team to be able to repair all of the top appliance brands, including Sub-Zero, Viking, Miele, Monogram, Wolf and more.
Just some of the appliances that our team repairs include the following:
Contact Us for Your Next Service: (425) 276-7441
Mr. Appliance of Bellevue serves individuals and families throughout King County and nearby areas, such as Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Mercer Island and Renton.
Do not hesitate to call today at (425) 276-7441 or schedule online if you would like to schedule your next service with our expert technicians!
Appliance Repair | Frequently Asked Questions
Is it worth having my broken appliance repaired?
Yes, it is definitely worth trying to have your broken appliances repaired. Here are a couple of reasons why:
- First, you could end up saving quite a bit of money since new appliances cost a pretty penny.
- Second, shopping for new appliances can be a hassle during your busy schedule.
When it comes to deciding between repairing your appliance or buying a new one, the general rule of thumb is to repair your appliance if the repair costs are less than 50% of the cost of a new appliance.
Should I call the pros for my appliance repair?
Yes, calling an expert appliance repair company is always the better option over DIY repairs. Here are a few reasons why:
- Your broken appliance can get up and running much quicker,
- A DIY repair could lead to more serious problems,
- A DIY repair could void any warranties, and,
- Most importantly, repairs from professionals are much safer for you and your family.
How do I know when my fridge is about to break?
Here are some signs indicating your fridge could benefit from an appliance repair service:
- Your fridge is warm inside,
- Your food is going bad quicker than it should,
- Your fridge is loud,
- You notice water on the floor, and
- There is excess condensation inside your fridge.
Why would a dishwasher suddenly stop working?
This depends on the problem! Below are a couple of common problems with potential causes:
- Your dishwasher doesn’t fill with water or it won’t stop filling - you might have an issue with your water inlet valve. It doesn’t hurt to make sure the hot water supply valve under your sink is turned on. If your washer won’t stop filling, the float switch could be faulty or the water inlet valve is stuck open.
- Your dishwasher won’t start - make sure your dishwasher is plugged in and that the breaker isn’t tripped. You could also have an issue with the door latch, timer, or electronic control.
Whatever your dishwasher’s problem is, we can help! Reach out to us to book your dishwasher repair service.
- Blue Star
- DCS by Fisher & Paykel
- Faber Range Hoods
- Fisher & Paykel
- Fulgor (FCI)
- GE Monogram
- General Electric
- Wine Guardian
Neighborly is the parent company of Mr. Appliance. It’s just one of many home maintenance solutions available to you. At Neighborly, we are committed to being there for all your home services needs.