Local Ocala Appliance Repair
Looking for Speedy & Expert Appliance Repair Near You? We Warranty Our Services!
As homeowners like you, we understand that being without kitchen & laundry appliances is a major inconvenience. That's why we provide speedy, expert Gainesville commercial appliance repair!
At Mr. Appliance of Marion County, we warranty our services according to our Neighborly Done Right Promise®. We're also backed by over 2,000 reviews. You can trust us for friendly and fast appliance repair service! We can service and repair all major household appliances.
Our Gainesville Commercial and Residential Appliance Repair Services
Your appliances work hard, and breakdowns can cost you more than money. Down time from appliance problems can add stress and throw off your busy schedule. When the cook-top won't heat or the washer leaks, you need expert appliance repair immediately.
Our house appliance repair professionals offer a wide variety of appliance repairs, including:
- Dishwasher repair
- Dryer repair
- Freezer repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Ice maker repair
- Microwave oven repair
- Ovens, ranges & stove repair
- Refrigerator repair
- Trash compactor repair
- Vent hood repair
- Washing machine repair
- Wine cooler repair
Home delivery is available for all appliance purchases starting at $50!View Appliances
“Was quoted 79 to come out and if I decided to have reparied the 79 would be applied to repair cost after quote given.”
- Janet McLean
Trust Us for Superior Local Appliance Repair Near Gainesville!
At Mr. Appliance of Marion County, we understand just how difficult it is to be without your household appliances. It is more than just inconvenient; it is stressful and can throw a serious wrench in your busy schedule. That is why we encourage you to contact our experts as soon as possible. We don't just service residential appliance repair, we also do commercial appliance repair to keep your business running without a hitch!
Why Choose Our Ocala Appliance Specialists?
- We provide you with an accurate price quote before we ever begin any work.
- We are fast, efficient, and give enormous attention to the detail.
- We promise to leave your home in better shape than when we arrived.
- We guarantee all of our appliance repair parts and workmanship for one full year.
- We charge by the job—not by the hour. That means no overtime charges!
Schedule Your Service Today by Giving Us a Call at (352) 533-2325
Do you need the job done right? Contact our Ocala appliance repair company as soon as possible. We serve customers throughout Marion County, including Summerfield, Silver Springs, The Villages, and Lady Lake, FL. If you would like to learn how we can help with your broken appliances, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team as soon as possible.
Learn More About Us!
What areas do you serve?
Our appliance repair professionals serve the following areas:
- Fruitland Park
- Island Grove
- Lady Lake
- Silver Springs
- The Villages
Do you have any coupons?
Yes, we do! Check out our special offers page to see how you can save on your next appliance repair.
Do you warranty your services?
Yes, we warranty our services according to our Neighborly Done Right Promise®.
For our residential services, we warranty our parts and labor for 1-year. For our commercial services, we offer 30-day parts and labor promise.
- DCS by Fisher & Paykel
- Faber Range Hoods
- Fisher & Paykel
- Fulgor (FCI)
- GE Monogram
- General Electric
- Wine Guardian
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the ice from my ice dispenser smell bad and how can I fix this?
Smelly ice is pretty common! Smelly ice is likely due to old food or improperly sealed food being stored in your fridge. The air circulation is shared between your fridge and freezer so your ice can absorb odors from stored food. The odors can even permeate the linings in your fridge and freezer.
To help fix this, try:
- Throwing out old food and properly sealing the good food,
- Cleaning your fridge’s ice bin with baking soda and warm water (follow the manufacturer’s instructions), and
- Wiping down the linings inside your fridge and freezer with a paper towel soaked in vanilla extract.
How can I improve my dryer’s efficiency?
Make sure you clean the lint filter after each load. You’ll also want to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned at least once every 3 to 12 months. The lint filter doesn't catch all of the lint and debris, which means the rest gets stuck in your dryer vent. This restricts airflow and creates a fire hazard. We offer dryer vent cleaning and inspection services; if you need one, schedule your service!
Why would a dryer just stop working?
First, check to make sure your dryer isn't unplugged. Next, check to make sure your breaker hasn’t tripped. Beyond these, your dryer might not be working due to the following reasons.
- A defective door switch - your dryer will operate only when the door is completely closed. The switch helps detect the door so if the switch is broken, your dryer won’t work.
- An issue with the thermal fuses or thermostats - the thermal fuses help prevent your dryer from overheating. Defective thermal fuses will cause the dryer to not heat or function at all.
- A broken motor- the motor is responsible for turning the dryer drum. Over time, the motor can burn out or the motor’s mounting can fail if the motor gets too hot. Cleaning your dryer vents can help prevent motor failure.
If your dryer isn’t working, book your repair service today with our Ocala dryer repair pros!
Neighborly is the parent company of Mr. Appliance. It’s just one of many home maintenance solutions available to you. At Neighborly, we are committed to being there for all your home services needs.