Ocala Dryer Repair
Looking for Expert Dryer Repair Near You? We Can Help!
A dryer is a modern convenience that we often take for granted until it stops working. Hang-drying all your clothes is probably too laborious for your busy life. Instead, trust our service professionals to repair your dryer!
Our esteemed dryer-repair service is your one-stop solution. We're known for speedy, expert service and even warranty our repairs! At Mr. Appliance of Marion County, we take great pride in knowing that we can get the job done right the first time.
The following is a list of all the components of a dryer that we can repair:
- Thermostats & Timers
- Belts & Rollers
- Idler Pulleys & Heating Coils
- Temperature Switches & Fuses
- Motors & Switches
We can fix your front-loading dryer, top-loading dryer, or stackable dryer! We can also fix both electric and gas dryers.
For affordable and reliable dryer repair services near you, call us at (352) 533-2325! You can also book your service online.
Commonplace Issues with Household Dryers
The case may be that your dryer is performing at a subpar level. Or, your dryer is likely in need of professional repair if:
- You hear loud thuds,
- Pull out wet clothes after full cycles, or,
- Notice a conspicuous lack of heat, even on warm levels
Whatever the issue is, don't wait to book your dryer repair service! An undetected issue might be hampering your dryer. This could cause further complications down the road. In such circumstances, being proactive can often pay large dividends over time. Doing so can:
- Help make your dryer more energy- and cost-efficient,
- Save you money in the long run, and
- Even thwart a potential fire hazard.
Dryers are complex appliances. Composed of various parts that all serve a purpose, issues can be quite common. The tumbler could stop distributing heated air and extracting moisture. Or, the thermal block and thermostat could be broken. There are many ways your dryer can begin to deteriorate and malfunction.
At Mr. Appliance of Marion County, we've seen it all! No matter the issue, you can trust us for speed, expert service.
Scenarios that mean your dryer likely needs a professional specialist to look at it:
- It will not power on – You may have a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse. If these aren't the issues, give us a call! You may have a damaged starter switch.
- It will not tumble – If your dryer is on but the drum won't spin, your roller, belt, or idler pulley could be defective.
- Your clothes come out cold –If the dryer creates zero heat, a fuse has likely blown. It's also possible that your heating coils have stopped working or the thermostat is out of order.
- Your clothes come out overheated – If your clothes are too hot, you might have clogged dryer vents. Clogged dryer vents can be a fire hazard! We provide dryer vent cleaning in addition to dryer repairs - either way, we have you covered.
We have the expertise and talent to quickly restore your dryer, or, let you know it’s time for a new one.
Count On Us for Trustworthy Dryer Repair Service Near You - We Warranty Our Services!
At Mr. Appliance of Marion County, we stand behind our work with our Neighborly Done Right Promise®. Under this warranty, we offer a 1-year parts and labor warranty for our dryer repair services.
As homeowners like you, we understand the annoyance of cleaning up after a technician’s mess. This is why we stand behind our “leave no trace” policy. We're committed to leaving your home as clean as it was when we arrived.
From, the moment you reach out to us to the final cleanup process, your needs come first. As such, we offer flat-rate, up-front pricing. We also offer the convenience of booking online via our Service On Your Schedule® system.
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“Was quoted 79 to come out and if I decided to have reparied the 79 would be applied to repair cost after quote given.”
- Janet McLean