It’s easy to forget how convenient refrigerators are – until they suddenly stop working and you’re left to toss out all the contents before they begin to rot. Now, suddenly, you’ve got to figure out whether your trusty, old refrigerator can be fixed or if it’s time to spend the money on a new one.
If you’re facing this sudden dilemma, give Mr. Appliance of Marion County a call! Our appliance repair specialists will provide an expert diagnosis for your refrigerator repair.
Your Refrigerator Is Cool. Let Our Professional Refrigerator Repairman Keep it That Way!
You choose the time and date, and we’ll be there for your refrigerator repair! Give us a call or use our online form for quick and easy service scheduling. Some appliance repair technicians don’t use quality OEM parts (parts made by the original manufacturer). Or they conduct temporary fixes that will eventually need to be revisited. If the job is done correctly the first time, your appliances will last longer, saving you precious time and money.
The Best Part of Choosing Mr. Appliance of Marion County For Your Refrigerator Repair Service
- Upfront pricing ensures that before our specialists start any work, you’ll have a thorough understanding of what the job will cost. No more surprise or hidden fees!
- Quality work from quality specialists – not only do we care about the longevity of your appliances, but we also care about you. Keeping your health, safety, and sanity at the forefront, you can expect prompt arrival times, uniforms and ID badges, and your home to be left in the same beautiful condition it was upon arrival.
- Rather than waiting around during the timeframe technicians have said they should be able to show up within, schedule your appointment for a time that actually works for you.
- 1-year Parts and Labor warranty for residential services with The Neighborly Done Right Promise®. We don’t consider a job done until it’s been done right!
- Not only do we proudly offer flat-rate pricing, but we also love to save you money with special offers and coupons to combine with your service.
How Long Should Refrigerators Last?
Typically, refrigerators have an average lifespan of 14 years. You can likely expect yours to last between 10 to 18 years if you started with a brand-new fridge. In some cases where homeowners move into a house that already has a refrigerator, it may be more difficult to predict how long it will last.
There are several factors involved in maintaining the longevity of your fridge:
- Type and quality of refrigerator – Compact or mini-refrigerators generally don’t last as long as full-sized appliances. Additionally, the quality of the refrigerator will play a role in its durability.
- How it’s stocked – You don’t want to stuff your refrigerator full as that will prevent proper air circulation. On the opposite spectrum, don’t keep it empty for too long – it wastes energy and will cost you unnecessary money.
- Regular maintenance – Clean the gasket (door seal), vacuum the condenser coils, and clean the condenser fan routinely.
- Proper placement – Ensure the refrigerator is level and has adequate space from surrounding surfaces for ventilation. Do not place the refrigerator in direct sunlight or next to the stove, where the extra heat may force it to work harder to cool contents.
- Hire a professional when things aren’t working – Sometimes, you have to call in the experts. Turn to Mr. Appliance of Marion County for expert refrigerator repair and maintenance services.