Appliance Repair in Annapolis
Need Same-Day and Next-Day Appliance Repair Services Near You? We Can Help!
Stressed out by broken appliances in your home? You don’t have to be!
At Mr. Appliance of Annapolis, we can get your home and life back to normal with expert appliance repair. We serve customers throughout the Anne Arundel County area. This includes Odenton, Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Severn, and Crofton. Wherever you are, we are ready to help you.
Our Appliance Repair Services
We can service your residential and commercial appliances!
Our residential appliance repair services include:
- Refrigerator repair
- Freezer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Oven, stovetop, and range repair
- Ice machine repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Vent hood repair
- Wine cooler repair
- Trash compactor repair
- Outdoor kitchen appliance repair
- Washing machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dryer vent cleaning
Did you know we're backed by over 900 reviews? Check out our appliance repair reviews and testimonials to see why customers love our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I repair or replace my broken appliance?
It's definitely worth seeing if your appliance is reparable. The general rule of thumb is to repair your appliance if the repair cost is less than half the cost of a new appliance.
New appliances are expensive and can be a nuisance to shop for, which is why it’s worth trying to fix them first.
During your diagnostic service, we’ll offer you our advice on whether a repair or a replacement is best for you.
Do you warranty your services?
Yes, we warranty our services according to our Neighborly Done Right Promise®. With us, the job isn't done until it's done right.
Do you charge overtime fees?
Nope! We never charge overtime fees.
Our pricing is by the job, not the hour. That means we'll never surprise you with hidden fees. Additionally, we’ll get your approval before we go ahead with a repair.
“I wouldn't hesistate to call your company again”
- Donna W.
- David C.
“He was knowledgeable and informative and knew what to do with the limited time he had to troubleshoot.”
- Terry D.
How Can Our Appliance Experts Help You?
As homeowners ourselves, we know what it's like dealing with broken appliances. This is why we offer speedy, expert appliance repairs in Annapolis, Odenton, and beyond.
We can fix any appliance problem that you have and help prevent any future appliance issues.
Our team is proud to service all major appliance brands, including:
- Lynx Grills
- Sub Zero
- Speed Queen
- Fisher Paykel
- Capital Ranges
- Blue Star Cooking
- Viking Ranges
- King's Bottle
- AGA Marvel
Do You Have Dirty Dryer Vent?
Call us to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned. Over time, dust and debris collect inside the vent. This restricts airflow and creates a fire hazard.
As such, you should have your dryer vent inspected at least once a year.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance?
- We offer upfront, flat rate pricing;
- All workmanship and parts are guaranteed for a full year;
- Our professionals are polite and uniformed;
- We provide accurate price quotes before any work is done; and
- We provide service that is fast, efficient, and detail-oriented.
Call (410) 983-3279 to get appliance repair in Annapolis.
- DCS by Fisher & Paykel
- Faber Range Hoods
- Fisher & Paykel
- Fulgor (FCI)
- GE Monogram
- General Electric
- Wine Guardian
Appliance Care and Maintenance Tips From Mr. Appliance of Annapolis
Did you know that using your appliances properly and keeping them maintained is a great way to keep them running efficiently? Here are some care and maintenance tips from our Annapolis appliance repair experts that can help you!
Care Tips For Your Laundry Appliances
- Do not use extra detergent - we know it's tempting to use extra detergent for larger loads of laundry, but using extra detergent like this can actually cause your washer to "wear and tear" quicker than it should. Ultimately, using extra detergent can damage your washer's pump and motor. Additionally, extra detergent can even damage your clothes! Instead, simply use the amount of detergent the brand recommends.
- Have your dryer vent inspected & cleaned - it's a good idea to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned at least once every 3 to 12 months. Believe it or not, roughly 60% of lint sneaks past your lint trap and collects in the dryer vent. Since lint is flammable, clogged dryer vents are a fire hazard. We offer dryer vent cleaning services so give us a call if yours is overdue for an inspection!
Hopefully, these tips can help prevent sudden breakdowns. But if a breakdown arises, we're here to help! Give us a call at (410) 983-3279 and we'll be out in a jiffy to get you taken care of.
Neighborly is the parent company of Mr. Appliance. It’s just one of many home maintenance solutions available to you. At Neighborly, we are committed to being there for all your home services needs.