Annapolis Appliance Repair
Contact Us Today for Same / Next Day Service in Odenton & Glen Burnie!
Stressed out by broken appliances in your home? You don’t have to be! We at Mr. Appliance® of Annapolis can get your life back to normal with expert appliance repair and upgrade services. We serve customers throughout the Anne Arundel County area, including Odenton, Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Severn, and Crofton—and we are ready to help you too.
Appliance Repair | Frequently Asked Questions
Are ovens worth repairing?
Yes, it is beneficial to see if your oven, stovetop, or range can be repaired. New ovens, stovetops, and ranges can be pretty expensive to replace. It’s also cumbersome to shop for a new one and coordinate the delivery and installation.
Another way to tell if your oven, stovetop, or range should be repaired, is knowing how old your appliance is. For instance:
- Electric ranges should last roughly 16 years
- Gas ranges should last roughly 19 years
If yours is at or under 8 years old and 9 years old, respectively, it's worth seeing if they can be repaired. Doing so could save you money.
If you’re consistently having to repair your oven, stovetop, or range, if the repairs are more than half the cost of a new appliance, or if your appliance is at or near the expected lifespan, you might benefit from buying a new one. We can of course help you weigh these options during the diagnostic visit!
“I would certainly recommend your company to all of my friends.”
- Corrine S.
- Cindy Larkin
“Very pleasant fellow”
- Judith M.
How Can Our Appliance Experts Help You?
To calm your appliance anxieties on your schedule, get in touch with the team at Mr. Appliance of Annapolis as soon as possible. We offer top-notch customer service and expert appliance repairs in Annapolis, Odenton, and beyond that can rapidly fix any problems that you have while also helping to prevent any future issues and expenses that you may experience.
Our team is proud to service all major appliance brands, including:
- Lynx Grills
- Sub Zero
- Speed Queen
- Fisher Paykel
- Capital Ranges
- Blue Star Cooking
- Viking Ranges
- King's Bottle
- AGA Marvel
Do You Have Dirty Dryer Vent?
Call to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned. We recommend you have your dryer vent inspected annually for dust and harmful debris that could clog your vent.
Get the Help That You Need Today: (410) 983-3279
- We offer upfront, flat rate pricing;
- All workmanship and parts are guaranteed for a full year;
- Our professionals are polite and uniformed;
- We provide accurate price quotes before any work is done; and
- We provide service that is fast, efficient, and detail-oriented.
So what are you waiting for? Our Annapolis appliance repair technicians are just a phone call away. Reach us at (410) 983-3279 today!
- DCS by Fisher & Paykel
- Faber Range Hoods
- Fisher & Paykel
- Fulgor (FCI)
- GE Monogram
- General Electric
- Wine Guardian
Appliance Care and Maintenance Tips From Mr. Appliance of Annapolis
Did you know that using your appliances properly and keeping them maintained is a great way to keep them running efficiently? Here are some care and maintenance tips from our Annapolis appliance repair experts that can help you!
Care Tips For Your Laundry Appliances
- Do not use extra detergent - we know it's tempting to use extra detergent for larger loads of laundry, but using extra detergent like this can actually cause your washer to "wear and tear" quicker than it should. Ultimately, using extra detergent can damage your washer's pump and motor. Additionally, extra detergent can even damage your clothes! Instead, simply use the amount of detergent the brand recommends.
- Have your dryer vent inspected & cleaned - it's a good idea to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned at least once every 3 to 12 months. Believe it or not, roughly 60% of lint sneaks past your lint trap and collects in the dryer vent. Since lint is flammable, clogged dryer vents are a fire hazard. We offer dryer vent cleaning services so give us a call if yours is overdue for an inspection!
Hopefully, these tips can help prevent sudden breakdowns. But if a breakdown arises, we're here to help! Give us a call at (410) 983-3279 and we'll be out in a jiffy to get you taken care of.
Neighborly is the parent company of Mr. Appliance. It’s just one of many home maintenance solutions available to you. At Neighborly, we are committed to being there for all your home services needs.