Need speedy, expert appliance repair near you? Count on our team at Mr. Appliance of Annapolis to get the job done right the first time!
We provide flat-rate, up-front pricing. With us, you won't need to worry about hidden fees or overtime charges. Our service professionals deliver quality home appliance repairs, helping keep your life stress-free.
Homeowners call us for:
- Washer repair that keeps your dirty clothes from piling up
- Dryer vent cleaning to prevent hazardous debris buildup in your home ventilation
- Dishwasher services to ensure you’re never scrubbing piles of dishes by hand
- Refrigerator services that keep your food stored at a safe temperature
- Determining whether repair or replacement is your most efficient option
- Securing the most suitable replacement parts when something isn’t working
Our flexible appointment times cater to your busy schedule. A day before your service, we'll:
- Email you a picture of your service professional, and
- Two-hour service window of when you can expect us.
When we arrive, it’s always on time and in branded vehicles. Our courteous technicians wear clean, identifiable uniforms. We'll also bring a doormat and shoe covers to your home! These practices help us maintain our “leave no trace” policy, so you’re not cleaning up after anyone.
Kitchen and Laundry Room Appliance Services
Keep your kitchen efficient with maintenance, repair, and installation for your:
- Refrigerator repair
- Ice Maker
- Garbage Disposal
- Exhaust Fan
- Wine Cooler
- Trash Compactor
- Outdoor Kitchen Appliances
Our laundry room appliance repair includes:
Along with having functional kitchen appliances, we help you have smooth laundry days. You won't have to worry about skipping wash day with our expert washer and dryer repair services.
We’re the leading appliance repair franchise in North America. At Mr. Appliance of Annapolis, we're:
- Locally owned and operated by Scott Worden, and
- Backed by a 20+ year-old national appliance repair brand.
Customers choose us because:
- Our workmanship and parts come with Neighborly® guarantees
- Our experienced technicians undergo rigorous training
- We offer contactless authorization and payment
- We regularly provide special pricing
- We’re bonded and insured
But don’t just take our word for it! Read our customer testimonials to see why we offer superior residential appliance repairs.
We also offer coupons to help you save money! Visit our special offers page to retrieve your coupons.
Brands We Service
At Mr. Appliance of Annapolis, we can service over 30 appliance brands! With
Some of the brands our service professionals can service include:
- Faber Range Hoods
- Fisher & Paykel
- Fulgor (FCI)
- Wine Guardian
Appliance Repair | Frequently Asked Questions
Are ovens worth repairing?
Yes, it is beneficial to see if your oven, stovetop, or range can be repaired. New ovens, stovetops, and ranges can be pretty expensive to replace. It’s also cumbersome to shop for a new one and coordinate the delivery and installation.
Another way to tell if your oven, stovetop, or range should be repaired, is knowing how old your appliance is. For instance:
- Electric ranges should last roughly 16 years
- Gas ranges should last roughly 19 years
If yours at or under 8 years old and 9 years old, respectively, it's worth seeing if they're reparable. Doing so could save you money.
A new appliance might be more cost-effective if:
- You’re consistently having to repair your oven, stovetop, or range,
- The repairs are more than half the cost of a new appliance, or
- Your appliance is at or near the expected lifespan.
We can help you weigh these options during the diagnostic visit.