Denton Washing Machine Repair
Reliable, Professional, & Trusted Appliance Repair Services
There are only a few things that are more annoying than your washing machine failing to start, not washing correctly, or experiencing other washer-related mishaps. While it’s not easy to always tell what the problem is, it’s important to have a professional repairman inspect your unit as soon as possible when you face problems, so our team can help get your machine working like new again!
At Mr. Appliance of Denton, we offer reliable washing machine repair services in Denton and the surrounding areas. Regardless of the problems you are experiencing with your home’s washing machine, you can rely on our team to deliver you an exceptional and convenient repair service. Beginning with a quick diagnostic, you can rely on our team to give you the professional repair services you can trust. Instead of throwing out your broken washing machine, give our team a call to get things working like new again.
Give us a call at (940) 304-0110 or contact us online to learn more about our washing machine services!
How Do I Know My Washing Machine Needs Repairs?
In most cases, your home’s washing machine will let you know it’s having issues. From not turning on, not dispensing detergent, or shaking violently, many of the issues are very obvious. Although this is the case, leaks and other related washing machine problems can go unnoticed. It’s important to understand some of the warning signs your washing machine can produce, so you know when it may be time to call Mr. Appliance!
Some warning signs you may experience if your washing machine needs a repair include:
- Wash cycle won’t finish
- Washer will not spin
- Washing machine shakes violently
- Irregular drainage
- Irregular filling of water
- Terrible or foul odor
- Washing machine does not dispense detergent or other solutions
- Washing machine makes loud and distributive noises
If you have noticed any of these or other issues, give our team a call today. Our Denton repair technicians are happy to learn about your unique needs and work to develop a solution that will work with you. Our team will locate the problem quickly and inform you of the services our team can offer to get things working properly again.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (940) 304-0110.
Should I Have My Washing Machine Repaired or Replaced?
When it comes to washing machines and many other major appliances in our homes, we sometimes decide to purchase a whole new unit instead of having our current model repaired. While our team is here to do everything in our power to get your favorite washing machine working like new again, you may need to choose to make a replacement. How do you decide
Some factors you should consider when choosing to repair your washing machine include:
- Age of Washing Machine – The average life expectancy of a new washing machine is 11 years. If you are approaching the end of this expected lifecycle, or simply don’t know how old your unit, it may be time for a replacement. Our repair professionals will inform you of the best course of action to get your washing machine working again.
- Cost of Repair – If your cost of repair is 50% of getting a new washing machine, you should replace your unit. Our team offers free, upfront estimates to help you make the best choice for you and your home.
- Cost of Replacement – New washing machine units can cost you thousands of dollars. More often than not, appliance repair services are a low investment that can get your beloved washing machine model working like new again in no time at all.
The cost of your washing machine repair increases with the complexity of the repair, as well as the age of the washing machine. Naturally, older washing machines tend to cost more in terms of repair, since it may be harder to track down a needed replacement part. If your repair costs close to a replacement, our team will always help you make sure you’re making the best choice for your home and wallet.
Dial (940) 304-0110 to request your appliance repairman in Denton.
Experience the Mr. Appliance Difference
Mr. Appliance of Denton is in the business of not only getting your appliances working for you and your family again, but also to deliver exceptional customer service. Combined with top-notch results, there’s no wonder why our appliance repair company in Denton is continually chosen over the other. Our fast, efficient, and friendly repairs are fully guaranteed by our workmanship and parts warranty. We’re confident that our team will deliver you an exceptional experience, every time you need it.
When you’re ready to get started, give our team a call today at (940) 304-0110 or contact us online to request your Denton washer repair service.