While you may be tempted to perform a DIY fridge repair or even replace the entire fridge, be sure to turn to a professional fridge repair technician instead. Doing so could save you money as repairs typically cost much less than a new fridge. We will ensure a reliable repair backed by professional workmanship and part warranties – up to one year after service!
Fridges are complex appliances. Turning to the Colton refrigerator repair professionals at Mr. Appliance can help:
- Ensure quality repairs – It can be hard to repair a fridge on your own, let alone locate the cause of the problem. Let a professional handle your fridge repair to ensure quality work is completed.
- Protect appliance warranty – Did you know that amateur appliance service can void your warranty altogether? Keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact by using a certified team.
- Save money – Instead of shopping for a replacement, turn to our team for help getting your appliance working like new again, saving you both time and money! Catching issues early on can also save you from expensive repair costs in the future!
At Mr. Appliance of Colton, we work quickly to get to the bottom of your refrigeration problems, locating the cause and completing the proper part replacements, maintenance, or repairs needed to restore things to normal.
Call us today or schedule service online for trusted fridge repair services in Colton, CA.
Top Refrigerator Issues: Is Your Fridge...
- Not cooling properly? - One of the most common refrigerator problems is that it stops cooling properly. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as dirty condenser coils, a malfunctioning evaporator fan, or a problem with the compressor.
- Freezing food? - Another common refrigerator problem is that it starts freezing food. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as dirty condenser coils, a malfunctioning evaporator fan, or a problem with the thermostat.
- Leaking water? - Another common refrigerator problem is that it leaks water. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a loose water line, a clogged drain line, or a problem with the defrost cycle.
- Making strange noises? - Another common refrigerator problem is that it starts making strange noises. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a loose part in the fridge, something caught in the fan blades, or a problem with the compressor.
- Not working at all? - One of the most serious refrigerator problems is that it stops working altogether. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a power outage, blown fuse, or tripped circuit breaker. It may also be time for a replacement.
Refrigerator Replacement, Maintenance, & Repair Services Near Me
Your home’s refrigerator is not only the focal point of the kitchen, but it also tends to be one of the most essential appliances you have in the home. Without it, your kitchen isn’t much use.
If you ask any homeowner, refrigerator malfunctions are fairly common. They’re unavoidable and very frustrating, but the team at Mr. Appliance of Colton can help you quickly assess the situation and get you on the road to repair.
Are you searching for nearby refrigerator repair in Colton? Give us a call to learn how we can help.