Trust our appliance experts when your washing machine won’t work correctly. The Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel professionals offer washing machine repair services in Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills, FL. When you notice any signs that your washing machine isn’t performing, reach out to us for fast service. We understand many things can go wrong with your washing machine, so we know the best approach to repair these things. Our insured and experienced appliance professionals will restore your laundry with exemplary repairs.
We Service All Brands of Washers
You can trust our appliance repair specialists to offer fantastic washing machine repair services. Our experts can service all makes and models of washing machines. We can handle all types, from front-loading washing machines and top-loading washing machines to combination units and compact washing machines. We service the following brands and more:
What’s Wrong With My Washing Machine?
Your washing machine may perform the simple job of cleaning clothing, but it does this job with many working components. When one of these components doesn’t work correctly, your washing machine may not perform. Our professionals will quickly identify the problem and offer an effective appliance solution. The most common washing machine problems include the following:
- Washing machine won’t turn on – Sometimes your washing machine won’t turn on when the clothing is off balance, so you can try redistributing the clothes. If this doesn’t work, the timer circuitry of the outlet may have an issue.
- Washing machine won’t spin – The spin cycle helps your clothes not come out of the washing machine soaked. If your washing machine won’t spin, you may have a problem with your wiring, lid switch, spin solenoids, timer contacts, or drive belts.
- Washing machine won’t agitate – A washing machine cannot adequately break down the soil in your clothing when it doesn’t agitate. You may have a problem with your plungers, drive belts or spindles, agitator assemblies, or transmission mode levers.
- Washing machine leaks – If your washing machine is leaking, it’s important to act fast to avoid damage. Washing machine leaks can be caused by clogs in your drain hose, excess soap, damaged tubs, or problems with your tub water injection hoses.
- Washing machine vibrates loudly – The first thing to check if your washing machine excessively vibrates is that it is level. You may have damaged damper pads or snubber pads.
- Washing machine is not draining properly – Your washing machine should drain out its water after a cycle. When it will not drain, you could have a problem with your pump, drain hoses, or drive belts.
- Washing machine has no cold water – The washing machine should always fill with the selected water temperature. If it will not produce cold water, you may have the cold-water valve turned off or a sediment buildup in the valve.
- Washing machine leaves spots on clothes – It’s no fun to pull out clothing only to find unusual spots. You may have a problem with your transmission producing oil in the washing machine.
- Washing machine leaves soap residue on clothes – Your clothing should come out of a cycle fresh and clean without soap. If soap remains on your clothes, you could have a cold-water valve clog or a defective timer contact.
Washing Machine Replacement Parts
Mr. Appliance of Wesley will replace your washing machine parts to ensure it’s working at optimal performance. The most common washing machine parts we replace include the following:
- Lid Plungers
- Drive spindles
- Agitator assemblies
- Lid switches
- Pressure switches
- Transmission mode levers
- Damper/snubber pads
Choose Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel
We understand the laundry may start to pile up if the washing machine won’t work. Let Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel repair your washing machine in Dade City, Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills, FL. Our team offers a guarantee to get the job done right. We always provide honest prices! Contact Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel to schedule an appointment for your washing machine repair today.