Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel provides residential freezer repair services in Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills, FL. If you properly maintain your refrigerator, it can last up to 20 years. We understand the stress of opening a freezer door and being surprised that it isn’t cool inside. Whether your freezer isn’t cooling or won’t work, you can trust our appliance professionals to repair it. Your freezer should always be zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower. If your freezer isn’t working correctly, our professionals will determine the best repair for it. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
We Repair All Freezer Brands
Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel is trained to perform repairs on any make and model of freezer. We service all freezer brands, including:
What Is Wrong With My Freezer?
There are many reasons your freezer may not work correctly. Its job is to keep foods frozen and fresh, so it can be a problem when it doesn’t do this job. The most common things that can be wrong with your freezer include the following:
- Freezer door not sealing – The door seal keeps your freezer properly closed to ensure food is fresh and frozen.
- Freezer won’t work – If the freezer does not work at all, we will first check the outlet and then locate the issue.
- Inconsistent freezer temperature – Inconsistent temperatures can be caused by dust in your freezer.
- Freezer too cold – Frost around your pipes may cause frost to form on your food.
- Freezer not cooling – When your freezer is not cooling, we will check the freezer door seals and temperature controls.
- Banging noises – A compressor or engine failure can cause strange banging sounds.
We Replace Freezer Parts
Your freezer is made up of many different components that work together to freeze your food. Our appliance professionals offer freezer replacement parts for all components, including:
- Door seals
- Door switches
- Overload protectors
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Seals and gaskets
- Defrost control timers
How to Take Care of Your Freezer
Our appliance professionals provide freezer maintenance services to ensure your freezer is always working properly. We share tips with homeowners to help properly care for their freezers, including:
- Change the water filter in your ice maker every six months
- Thoroughly clean the freezer coils every year.
- Check the freezer seal to determine it is properly sealing.
- Maintain a constant temperature.
- Contact Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel when you notice problems.
- Clean out debris or food buildup routinely.
Contact Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel
Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel is here for your comprehensive appliance repairs in Dade City, Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills, FL. It’s important to leave freezer repairs to our professionals to avoid doing them wrong and hurting yourself. Our experienced appliance professionals understand freezers and know the best ways to repair them. We offer upfront pricing and always warranty parts for 1 year. We stand by our work with our Done Right Promise. Contact Mr. Appliance of Wesley Chapel to get an appointment for your freezer repairs today.