As an essential part of your household, it's important to ensure your refrigerator works properly. Your refrigerator keeps your perishable food fresh and ready to use conveniently, day in and day out. When you experience an issue with your refrigerator, it's important to act fast, so you don't waste food or risk anyone in your home getting foodborne illnesses. With years of experience, the expert technicians at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County provide professional refrigerator repair services for homeowners throughout New Port Richey, Hudson, and Land O' Lakes, FL. No matter what problems you’re experiencing with one of the most important appliances in your home, our residential refrigeration repair service experts can help. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our home refrigerator repair service and request an estimate!
We Repair All Types of Refrigerators
Refrigerators have several complex parts and components, but the technicians at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County are highly experienced in repairing a wide range of types of refrigerators for homeowners in Florida, including:
- Bottom freezer refrigerators
- Top freezer refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Freezerless refrigerators
- French door refrigerators
- Counter-depth or built-in refrigerators
Servicing Refrigerators of All Major Manufacturers
The team of professionals at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County repairs refrigerators of all types and common brands, including:
- And more!
Does Your Refrigerator Require Repairs or a Replacement?
Our technicians have the experience, expertise, and equipment to repair your residential refrigerator effectively. However, in some instances, refrigerators are beyond repair and need to be replaced. If our team thinks a replacement would be more cost-efficient, depending on the current condition and efficiency of your refrigerator, we’ll thoroughly discuss your options with you. Newer refrigerators can often be returned to great condition by our technicians. The average refrigerator lasts about 14 years if you keep it well-maintained. Our experts can replace a variety of residential refrigerator parts, including:
- Water filters housings
- Ice maker components
- Cold controls
- Defrost heaters
- Condensers and compressors
- Door seals and switches
- Fans and evaporators
- Bins, drawers, and shelves
Common Refrigerator Problems We Repair
No matter what problems you’re experiencing with your refrigerator, our experts can diagnose the issue and determine what repairs need to be made. Some of the most common refrigerator issues we repair include the following:
- Refrigerator Isn’t Cooling – When your refrigerator isn’t doing its most important job, it’s time to call our team of professionals. This issue can usually be solved by replacing the baffle, diffuser, or air damper.
- Refrigerator Is Leaking – Our experts can stop refrigerator leaks, no matter what's causing the issue. Your refrigerator’s water inlet valve might need to be repaired or replaced.
- Excessive Noise – Is your refrigerator making more noise than it usually does? This could be due to a bad motor fan, which could require replacement after continuous wear and tear. Low settings can also cause excessive cycling. You should set your refrigerator temperature at or below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Broken Ice Maker – If your refrigerator isn’t producing ice, it could be caused by an airflow issue. Our experts will find what’s causing the problem and offer a quick, effective solution to get your ice maker dispensing ice again in no time.
- Water Dispenser Not Working – If your water dispenser isn’t working properly, it could be caused by a frozen water tube door. We can inspect the issue and repair it effectively.
Why Does My Refrigerator Run So Often?
Refrigerators running too much can be caused by dirty condenser coils, inadequate airflow due to the appliance being too close to the wall or other appliances, or the door not sealing properly.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Pasco County?
No matter what issues you’re experiencing with your refrigerator, our residential refrigeration repair experts can help. With years of experience, the technicians at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County provide the highest quality residential refrigerator repair service for homeowners throughout New Port Richey, Hudson, and Land O' Lakes, FL. Our qualified experts stand behind our parts and workmanship with warranties and offer upfront pricing and service at your convenience.When you schedule services with our team, all our work is backed up by the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. Homeowners can trust our courteous, uniformed professionals to arrive on time for all our service appointments. We’re happy to answer questions, whether you’re curious about our repair process or want an estimate for refrigerator repair cost. Contact our team today to schedule refrigerator repair services!