As one of the most important appliances in your home, your freezer allows you to store your food effectively to keep it fresh and ready to use at your convenience. It also helps us waste less food and save money. When your freezer isn’t working properly, you risk your food not staying at the right temperature and spoiling. The FDA states keeping food frozen at zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower ensures safe storage while preventing the growth of bacteria.
With years of experience, the expert repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County provide professional freezer repair services for homeowners in New Port Richey, FL and the surrounding areas, including Hudson and Land O’ Lakes. Whether your freezer isn’t maintaining the right temperature or it’s making strange noises, our team will get your appliance back up and running in no time, so your food doesn’t go bad. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our residential freezer repair services and schedule service!
Proudly Servicing All Popular Freezer Brands
We’ve been repairing freezers for years and are highly experienced in servicing various types and brands of kitchen appliances. No freezer problem is too complex for our appliance repair experts to fix. We can repair freezer chest units, upright freezers, drawer freezers, and refrigerator-freezer combos. Mr. Appliance of Pasco County offers fridge freezer repair service for the following major brands:
Effective Repairs for Common Freezer Problems
Your freezer's primary task is to keep your food frozen, but the appliance has many parts. If anything goes wrong, you need a team of experienced professionals to provide home service repair for freezers. Be sure to contact us if you notice any of the following common freezer problems:
- Freezer Won’t Turn On — First, make sure your freezer is properly plugged in, and the power switch is on. You can also check the breakers. If everything looks good, you’ll need to contact Mr. Appliance to diagnose the issue and provide a solution.
- Freezer Not Cooling — First, check to make sure no one accidentally left the freezer door open, or the temperature controls on the thermostat haven’t been adjusted.
- Freezer Over-Cools — Is your freezer cooling too much and creating unwanted frosting on your food? If there’s frost visible inside or on the pipes, you should contact our team to schedule service.
- Temperature Is Inconsistent — Your food may spoil if the temperature constantly fluctuates inside the freezer. Dust or debris on some of the freezer parts can cause this issue, but something more serious could be going on.
- Freezer Makes Noises — If your freezer makes strange noises when you turn it on or hear clunking when it's running, you might be dealing with a defective engine or compressor. Our repair technicians can determine what’s causing the noise and provide effective repair solutions.
- Freezer Door Not Sealing — If your freezer door isn't sealing properly, you could waste money with lost energy. We'll make the repairs necessary to ensure your freezer door seals completely, and your food doesn't go to waste.
Freezer Parts Replacement
Freezers contain several parts and components that might require replacement. Some parts inside a freezer can be dangerous if you don't have the proper training and tools, so it's crucial to call the professionals at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County for repairs. We can replace any part your freezer needs to work properly again, including:
- Door seals
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Overload protectors
Schedule Home Freezer Repair Service Today!
The professional team at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County will help you keep your food fresh with our fridge freezer repair services. We know how important it is to keep the food in your freezer at a proper temperature, and we’re fully equipped to provide quick, effective, and cost-efficient repairs. If our experts find that your freezer is beyond repair, we’ll offer expert recommendations for replacement.
Our qualified experts offer service on your schedule in New Port Richey, FL and the surrounding areas, including Hudson and Land O’ Lakes. You can rest easy knowing our courteous, uniformed professionals stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise® and offer warranties on all our parts and workmanship. We also offer upfront pricing and exact quotes for freezer repair services. Contact us today to schedule service for your freezer!