One of the best parts of having your own kitchen appliances is cooking whatever you please at any time of the day. When something goes wrong with the appliances you count on most, it’s essential to have a team of experts on your side to get them back up and running so you can return to your normal routine. With years of experience, the experienced repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County provide ovens, stove, and range repair services for homeowners throughout New Port Richey, FL, and the surrounding areas, including Hudson and Land O’ Lakes.
We all enjoy home-cooked meals, but you and your family are inconvenienced when your stove or oven isn't working properly. Our team can help get your kitchen appliances back up and running quickly with our residential ovens, stove, and range repair services. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our repair services and schedule service with our experienced technicians!
Common Problems with Ovens, Stoves, & Ranges
Is your stove not working? Our experienced technicians offer complete ovens, stove, and range repair services to get your appliance operating smoothly and safely again. We’re well-versed in diagnosing problems with ovens and stoves and can offer quick, effective, and cost-efficient solutions so you can get back to enjoying your kitchen again. Mr. Appliance of Pasco County can fix the following common issues you may be experiencing with your oven, stove, or range:
- Burners Get Too Hot — If the burners get too hot, no matter how low they’re set at, you most likely have a bad switch.
- Burners Won’t Turn On — If one burner isn’t turning on, try using another burner. You might have an issue with the burner itself, the receptacle, or the switch.
- Door Is Stuck Closed — If the oven door doesn't open, you might have a misaligned self-clean latch or defective oven control.
- Indicator Light Won’t Turn Off — If your indicator light stays on, it's often caused by a damaged switch.
- Oven Won’t Self-Clean — If there’s an issue with the self-clean latch switch or the function selector, your oven won’t go into self-clean mode.
- Oven Isn’t Getting Hot — Ovens that don’t heat up could have several different things wrong with them, depending on your oven type. We may need to replace some of the baking or broiling heating elements.
- Oven Doesn’t Bake or Broil — You could have a bad bake igniter or valve if your oven won't bake or broil. Our technicians can install new parts to get your appliance working again.
- Oven Has Inconsistent Temperatures — If your oven has sporadic or inconsistent temperatures, it can make cooking challenging. We might need to replace your temperature sensor, bake oven ignitor, or selector switch.
We Service All Oven & Stove Brands
The team of experts at Mr. Appliance of Pasco County has the experience, expertise, and tools necessary to work on all types of kitchen cooking appliances. Our customers in Florida depend on us to provide quality stove and oven repair services that exceed their expectations. Some of the oven and stove brands we commonly service include:
Replacing Parts for Ovens, Ranges, & Stove Tops
Many parts and components work together in your stove, oven, or range, allowing you to enjoy home-cooked meals at your convenience. Whether you cook in an oven or on a range or stove, we can get the parts required to get you cooking again in no time. We are also happy to provide you with an upfront quote for your ovens, stove, and range repair costs. You can count on us to replace the following parts for electric ovens and ranges:
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- Spark electrodes
- Spark modules
- Controlled boards
- Ignition wires
- Self-cleaning latches
Signs You Need Ovens, Stove, & Range Repair
While many problems with your stove or oven could be a one-time thing, other issues can indicate a more significant problem. If you notice your oven or stove isn’t working properly, it’s important to have it looked at before the issue becomes more costly to fix down the road. Having your oven or stove inspected at the first sign of a problem can save you money, hassle, or a premature appliance replacement. If you experience any issues with your kitchen appliances, reach out to our team so we can visit your home to inspect the issue.
Schedule Your Oven, Stove, or Range Repair Today
When you choose Mr. Appliance of Pasco County for your stove and oven repairs, you’re selecting a team of qualified experts who provide service at your convenience. Our courteous, uniformed professionals offer warranties on all our workmanship and parts, and we also proudly stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. You can rest assured we show up on time for all service appointments.
We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you want to learn more about our repair service process or would like an upfront estimate for oven repair cost. You can count on us to provide the highest quality oven and stove repair services throughout New Port Richey, FL and the surrounding areas, including Hudson and Land O’ Lakes. Contact our team today to schedule service!