Offering Gas & Electric Dryer Repair Services
Our professional experts will visit your home, inspect your dryer, and offer an effective solution. We repair electric and gas dryers for your convenience. A dryer works with a tumbler that rotates your clothing. Heated air circulates through the tumbler while evaporating the moisture in your clothing. Humid air is pushed to the outside of your home through your venting system. We also offer dryer vent cleaning services to lower the risk of fire. Our experts will explain the two types of dryers we repair, including:
- Electric Dryers – An electric dryer uses steam venting. They are typically more affordable than gas dryers and easy to install.
- Gas Dryers – Gas dryers use natural gas or propane for operation and require specialized venting. They have more upfront costs but save money on energy costs.
Most Common Dryer Issues
Mr. Appliance of Wichita is here to help you with all your concerns about your dryer. It’s important to contact us if you notice any of these dryer issues, including:
- Dryer does not get hot – You will quickly notice if your dryer isn’t getting hot enough to dry your clothing. This could indicate that you have faulty heating coils, a bad thermostat, or a malfunctioning fuse.
- Dryer won’t turn on – The first thing to do is ensure the dryer is plugged into the outlet. A dryer that won’t turn on could be caused by a faulty thermostat, damaged start switches, or broken terminal blocks.
- Drum is not spinning – The drum needs to spin to adequately dry your clothing. If it does not spin, you could have damaged belts, rollers, idler pulleys, or motors.
- Dryer gets too hot – Dryers should be hot but never too hot. A dryer that is too hot could have a problem with the thermostat, clogged vents, or damaged heating coils.
We Service All Dryer Brands
We are proud to work with any make and model of dryer. The most common dryer brands we service include:
- GE Profile
- Hot Point
- Fisher & Paykel
- Magic Chef
- Speed Queen
Dryer Replacement Parts
Our team will determine if you need a dryer repair or replacement. We’ll examine your dryer parts and find a quick solution. The most common dryer parts we replace include:
- Heating elements
- Idler pulleys
- Temperature switches
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Wichita?
Mr. Appliance of Wichita understands the challenges of a malfunctioning clothes dryer. Our professionals will quickly find the perfect solution for your needs. We guarantee our parts and our work and always do what is best for you. We send licensed, insured, and trained appliance technicians to your home to help. You can trust us to always offer free quotes and upfront pricing on our services and parts.
Contact Mr. Appliance of Wichita
Mr. Appliance of Wichita is committed to helping you save money on energy costs and keeping you safe with our dryer repairs in Wichita, Newton, Andover, Derby, Goddard, and surrounding areas. We do our best to ensure your dryer is in optimal health. Contact us today to get a free quote on dryer repair services.