The refrigerator is one of the main appliances that needs to be repaired quickly, which is why at Mr. Appliance of Huntington Beach, we always make it a priority in our scheduling. We stock many necessary parts in our vehicles, so we're always ready in the event of a repair. When you schedule with Mr. Appliance, we will want to know the brand of your refrigerator so we can make sure we have the necessary components for repair on our service vehicles. Our service professionals are here for the residents of Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and the surrounding cities. When you’re in need of refrigerator repair, we’ll jump into action, making sure the temperature is back at a safe level between 37 and 41 degrees.
A refrigerator is a household necessity, used to store food and keep your meals nice and cool. When a refrigerator begins to break down, it can lead to consequences for your savings, your home, and your health. Call up Mr. Appliance. We’ll get you set up with an appointment in no time.
Popular Refrigerator Brands We Repair
Our service professionals are equipped to work with all types of brands and models, thanks to our years of experience in the industry. With us, your home refrigerator is in good hands.
- Fisher & Paykel
- And more!
No matter the make or model, you can count on Mr. Appliance of Huntington Beach for a job well done!
We are here for repair, general maintenance, replacement, and more! Call today.
When to Consider Refrigerator Repair or Replacement
The below issues are telltale signs that it is time to call the pros of Mr. Appliance to repair or replace your refrigerator:
- Your refrigerator unit cycles too frequently likely because of too much dust building up around the condenser coils.
- Your unit is leaking water which is typically caused by a blocked defrost drain or a clogged water line.
- Your fridge is making noises, indicating that there may be a problem with one of its internal fans. A proper inspection can determine if one of the motors is broken.
- Your refrigerator is not staying cool – When your fridge is no longer staying cool, you'll want to give Mr. Appliance a call as this could be mean there’s a problem with the condenser coils or the fan motor.
- Your water dispenser isn’t working – There could be many reasons for this issue, including a frozen water tub in your freezer door or a defective water inlet valve.
Refrigerator Parts We Replace:
- Water filters
- Replacement bulbs
- Ice maker components
- Defrost heaters
- Cold controls
- Door switches and seals
- Condensers and compressors
- Evaporators and fans
- Drawers, bins, and shelving
Repair vs. Replacement
If repairs for your refrigerator have become more frequent, it may be time for a new refrigerator. Refrigerators have a typical life expectancy of around 14 years. However, that’s not always the case. If your unit is not working the way it should, purchasing a new one is a smart investment. The professionals of Mr. Appliance will inspect your unit and give a detailed list of any needed repairs so you can decide the best option for you.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Huntington Beach?
Mr. Appliance proudly serves Huntington Beach and the surrounding area with appliance repair and maintenance needs. Thanks to our trained professionals and speedy service, your appliances will be back up and running in no time, allowing you to live in comfort. Whether you need residential or commercial repair, our service professionals will be courteous, on time and respectful. Trust only the best; call up Mr. Appliance today!