A malfunctioning washing machine is the worst! But we don’t have to tell you that. If you’re on this page, it’s likely because you’re currently dealing with a broken washer. Mr. Appliance of St. George is here to offer exceptional and comprehensive washing machine repair services.
Our highly trained and courteous technicians partner with you to set up an appointment that works with your schedule, assess your washer issues, and present viable solutions.
We follow a detailed process to diagnose the problems and address them in one visit, so you have an efficiently functioning washing machine long-term.
Looking for washing machine repair services in St. George? Contact us for more information and schedule your service!
What Type of Washing Machines Can You Repair?
Do you have a standard or high-end washing machine on the fritz? We can help! We have years of experience repairing various types of washing machines along with extensive industry training. You can rely on our team to fix brands such as GE, Maytag, LG, etc. and makes that include:
- Top loading washing machines – New, high-efficiency washers are usually top-loading and have some cool bells and whistles, but that’s not a problem for our St. George repair specialists.
- Front loading washing machines – Conventional front-load washing machines are our bread and butter. We probably repair more of these types of washers than any other.
- Combination units – Many renters have a combo washer/dryer to save space. We enjoy working on these units because they’re a nice break from traditional front-load washers.
- Compact washing machines – Similar to combo units, compact washers are designed to save space. These washing machines aren’t found in many homes, but we can repair them, nonetheless.
Whether you have a traditional or high-efficiency washer from a popular brand, we have no problem evaluating and locating the issue and providing repair options.
Plus, we also come equipped with spare parts such as valves, seals, hoses, belts, and more. We’re always prepared for almost any issue plaguing your washer.
Why Customers Prefer Our St. George Repair Specialists
As a locally owned and operated appliance repair company backed by a national name, we ensure that our brand’s values have become our own, delivering customer-focused solutions and experiences every time.
This means we adapt our services to accommodate you, not the other way around. As a result, homeowners continue to choose us for appliance repair services.
Additionally, customers know that they’ll be taken care of because:
- We offer convenient appliance repair appointments.
- We provide reliable results and deliver customer satisfaction.
- We guarantee our workmanship.
- We offer flat-rate pricing, so there are no surprises on the final bill.
- We thoroughly train our repair specialists to handle almost anything.
If you ever have a washing machine that won’t turn on, is bouncing around, has a foul odor, or shuts off in the middle of a cycle, Mr. Appliance of St. George is here to assist you.
Need a washing machine repair? Schedule your appointment today!