Dishwashers are a device that should provide households with efficiency and effectiveness. Unfortunately, dishwashers are not always cooperative!
Some dishwashers leak, causing pools of water to form on the kitchen floor. Some people have strong feelings about dishwashing, drying, or spraying. Some begin to stink, smelling like sulfur and hard-boiled eggs.
Stay calm if you see anything wrong with your dishwasher. Mr. Appliance of Bowling Green and Elizabethtown is available to provide dishwasher repair services that are prompt, competent, and reasonably priced.
Why Trust Mr. Appliance of Bowling Green and Elizabethtown for Dishwasher Repair?
We have had a solid reputation in the appliance repair industry for many years. In addition to the reputable name, you will benefit from the following:
- Our advanced technological systems,
- Stellar warranties, and
- Tried-and-true policies.
Flat-rate, Up-front Pricing
From flat-rate pricing to guarantees, we deliver the dependability that customers expect. There are no "hidden" fees with flat-rate pricing that could catch you off guard. Even if additional labor is required due to delays, the price stated in our quote is the final price.
Our Service Warranty
We stand behind our craft with a 1-year parts and labor warranty. With us, the job is done once it's done right! This is the Neighborly Done Right Promise®.
Common Dishwasher Malfunctions and Diagnoses
Many dishwashing problems can be solved with a bit of maintenance and care.
Our skilled specialists will immediately troubleshoot the issue if this is the case. We'll then provide our expert guidance on how to prevent setbacks in the future.
If the issue is more serious, we will identify the cause and try to fix your dishwasher.
Here are recurring situations where professional dishwasher repair is required:
- An unresponsive unit – Sometimes, a dishwasher will not turn off. This is often due to a malfunctioning motor relay, electronic control unit, or door latch.
- Dirty dishes – After a cycle, are your dishes still dirty? Your filters, delivery tubes, and spray arms might be at fault. Your housing gaskets, wash impellers, or pump assembly may also be to blame.
- Abnormally loud noises could be a thud, rattle, buzz, or clanking, among other unnerving noises. Your motor bushing, bearing, pump housing, or washer arm can be broken. No matter what it is, our service specialists will try to find the issue!
- Your dishwasher won't drain – Do you have a dishwasher that won't drain? We checked the overflow float switch, water inlet, and intake valve screen. Mineral accumulation has frequently blocked the spray arm openings. Or the float isn't whirling because of something.
- A pesky little leak – Initially, check if your soap suits the dishwasher model. Make sure you are using the appropriate amount if it is. If so, we will inspect the water inlet valve, spray arm, door seals, and gaskets.
- Standing water – A dishwasher that does not drain may clue us into a broken drain pump, solenoid, or timer. We will also look at the rinse aid dispenser and thermostat.
- Unused detergent – Sometimes, the dispenser keeps all the detergent in its compartment. If this happens, we will check out the wax motor and bi-metal release.
Seamless Dishwasher Repair from Start to Finish
As soon as you contact us, our dishwasher repair technicians in Bowling Green will accommodate your schedule. Our Service On Your Schedule® technology makes it simple to schedule an appointment.
We'll be on time, polite, and considerate when we come. After we're done, we'll follow our "leave no trace" policy. This means you will never have to clean up or return anything to its proper place.
Our dependable professionals will uphold our prestigious company standards throughout the entire process!