We understand the refrigerator is one of the main appliances needing repair quickly, and at Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga, we always make it a priority in our scheduling. We stock many of the needed parts on our truck for most brands. When you schedule with our team of appliance professionals, we will want to know the brand of your refrigerator so we can make sure we have the most likely parts on our service vehicles. Our service professionals are here for the residents of Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Chino, Pomona, Upland, Ontario, and the surrounding cities. When you’re in need of refrigerator repair, we’ll jump into action, making sure the temperature is back at a safe level between 37 and 41 degrees.
A refrigerator is a household necessity, used to store food and keep your meals nice and cool. When a refrigerator begins to break down, it can lead to consequences for your savings, your home, and your health. Call us, we'll get you set up with an appointment in no time.
Refrigerators We Service
Our service professionals are equipped to work with all types of brands and models, thanks to our years of experience in the industry. With us, your home refrigerator is in good hands. No matter the make or model, you can count on Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga for a job well done!
- Fisher & Paykel
- GE Monogram
- Arctic Air
- And more!
- Top freezer
- Bottom freezer
- French door
- Freezer less
- Counter-depth or built-in
Refrigerator Parts We Replace:
- Water filters
- Replacement bulbs
- Ice maker components
- Defrost heaters
- Cold controls
- Door switches and seals
- Condensers and compressors
- Evaporators and fans
- Drawers, bins, and shelving
Refrigerator Repair vs. Replacement
Struggling between the idea of repairing or replacing your current unit? If the repairs for your unit have become increasingly expensive and more frequent, it could be a good idea to look into replacing your refrigerator. Refrigerators typically have a life expectancy of about 14 years, but if they consistently aren’t working the way they should, it’s a good investment to purchase a new refrigerator. This way, you’re able to save money in the long run and own a refrigerator in top condition. We can help assess the needed repairs so you can make a sound decision.
Signs it’s Time for Refrigerator Repair or Replacement
- The unit cycles too frequently- A constantly running fridge can not only be very noisy but can increase your energy bill. The most common reason for this to happen is due to too much dust building up around the condenser coils.
- Your unit is leaking water- This is typically caused by a blocked defrost drain or a clogged water line. One of our workers can manually remove debris and make sure the shut-off valve is closed.
- The appliance is making noises- If your unit seems much noisier than usual, there may be a problem with one of its internal fans. A fridge has a condenser fan and evaporator fan, issues with either one of its motors can lead to a lot of noise. A proper inspection can determine if one of the motors is broken.
- Your fridge is warm- If the air within your fridge is warm, you'll want to quickly book an appointment, for there could be an issue with the condenser coils or the fan motor. In terms of repair, this is a particularly tricky task, requiring the assistance of a professional.
- The water dispenser won’t work- This could be due to many reasons, such as the water tub in your freezer door being frozen or a defective water inlet valve. A professional appointment or maintenance check-up can help quickly identify the cause of concern.
Mr. Appliance is proud to serve Rancho Cucamonga and the surrounding cities with all their appliance repair and maintenance needs. Thanks to our trained professionals and speedy service, your appliances will be back up and running in no time, allowing you to live in comfort. Whether you need residential or commercial repair, our service professionals will be courteous, on time, and respectful. Trust only the best; call up Mr. Appliance today!
We can be reached! Set up an appointment and prepare to be impressed with our excellent service.