When your freezer unexpectedly breaks down, Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga offers freezer repair services, helping you get your unit back up and running. We understand how inconvenient a broken cooler can be. However, our technicians will quickly find the root of the problem, allowing you to return to home-cooked meals and a freezer that properly keeps your food cold.
When you notice an issue with your appliance, don't hesitate. Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga is happy to serve our clients in San Antonio Heights, Upland, Pomona, Glendora, Claremont, and the surrounding cities.
Contact us today and set up an appointment!
When is it time to call a professional appliance technician for freezer repair service?
Throughout our years in the appliance repair industry, we've identified some of the most common reasons behind freezers breaking down.
If these signs sound familiar, booking an appointment with a Mr. Appliance technician can save your home from rotten food or more extensive repairs.
- The unit won't turn on - If your unit is refusing to turn on, check first to see if it has become unplugged or if your power breaker is working correctly. If none of these seem to be the issue, call a Mr. Appliance technician!
- The freezer is over-cooling - An appliance that over-cools will produce excess frost. If you find frost around your pipes, this may be a sign that it is time to call a professional technician with freezer repair experience.
- The unit will not cool - A unit that refuses to freeze can cause many problems for you as a homeowner. Take your stress away by calling one of our talented Mr. Appliance technicians.
- There are inconsistent temperatures - Freezers with fluctuating temperatures can cause unevenly cooled food that may lead to spoiled food. Mr. Appliance technicians can diagnose your freezer unit for signs of dirt, debris, or any major blockages.
- The door seals are defective or damaged - If you notice that your unit's door seals don't seem to close properly, try pulling a dollar bill or a sheet of paper out of the door when it’s shut. If you can successfully do this, it is a sign your door seals need to be replaced.
- You can hear strange noises - Weird clunks, screeches, and startup noises can indicate compressor or engine problems. Mr. Appliance recommends scheduling an appliance repair appointment as your freezer starts making these noises.
Mr. Appliance’s experienced professionals will troubleshoot to find a solution to repair your freezer. Bad evaporator fans, malfunctioning safety switches, and faulty defrost control timers are all issues Mr. Appliance technicians can solve. With proper freezer repair from the Mr. Appliance Rancho Cucamonga team, your cooler can be back up and running in no time.
Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga offers the following freezer repair services:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
Contact Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga today!
Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga is experienced with repairing all kinds of freezers, including upright freezers, chest freezers, drawer freezers, and refrigerator-freezer combinations. We employ a team of appliance repair experts, ensuring quality work and professionalism.
If you are a resident of San Antonio Heights, Upland, Pomona, Glendora, or Claremont and need freezer repair, we are the company to call.
Say goodbye to your appliance problems and contact us today!.