You probably don't think much of your washing machine - until it breaks down and you have loads of laundry due for a wash. Avoid having to visit a laundromat for weeks while you wait for a repair. As soon as you notice problems are occurring, schedule repair service right away with Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga. Our service area includes Rancho Cucamonga, as well as Upland, Mt Baldy, Monrovia, Pomona, Chino, Glendora, and the surrounding communities. Whether your machine won't drain, spin, or simply turn on, Mr. Appliance will show up and get your unit back up and running. If you want to protect your laundry room appliance from potential malfunctions in the future, schedule a maintenance appointment today! Call us for excellent repair service and maintenance.
Types of Washing Machines That We Service
- Combination units
- Compact units
- Top loading machines
- Front-loading machines
Common Washing Machine Issues
If you’re noticing frequent problems with your appliance, take action immediately! This can prevent you from more costly repairs down the line.
- Your machine won’t turn on - This can be due to a tripped, off-balance switch from an imbalanced load. This problem can be easily solved by redistributing the clothes, but if not, it may be a problem with the timer circuit or outlet, which will need to be serviced by a professional.
- Your washing machine isn’t spinning properly or at all -If clothes are soaked at the end of a wash cycle, it can be due to the washer failing to spin, caused by a defective lid switch, burned-out spin solenoid, a bad timer contract, or damaged wires.
- There is no agitation -No agitation can be caused by a worn drive belt, agitator assembly, wigwag plumber lifter, transmission mode lever, a bad internal timer contract, or a malfunctioning pressure switch.
- Excessive vibration - Excessive vibration could mean that your washer may not be leveled correctly or is on top of a weakening wood floor. Worn snubber or damper pads could also be the source of the noise.
- Your appliance is leaking - Excess soap, loose hoses, drain hose clogs, and leaking pumps can lead to leaks to happen.
- Water is failing to drain -If you have a defective pump, worn drive belt, or clogged drain hose, it can lead to water staying in the drum, failing to drain, and possibly leading to serious problems.
- No cold water - In this case, the cold-water valve may be turned off.
- Wash cycles are leaving spots on clothes - Spots that refuse to leave even after soap and water could be the result of transmission oil leaking through.
- Wash cycles leave soap in clothes - When a timer is defective or the cold-water valve is clogged with sediment, soap can stay in clothes, leading to hassle and extra washes for you.
Common Washer Brands That We Serve:
- Fisher & Payke
- Speed Queen
Mr. Appliance can replace any of these washing machine parts:
- Lid switches
- Lid plungers
- Pressure switchers
- Agitator assemblies
- Drive spindles
- Wigwag plumber/lifters
- Transmission mode levers
- Transmissions Solenoids
- Damper/snubber pad
As soon as your washer begins to demonstrate problems, don't wait; seek out help today! Mr. Appliance is ready for appointments and can’t wait to be of service to you! Call us and get your washer back into good shape.