At Mr. Appliance of Milwaukee, we specialize in addressing a wide range of common problems that LG refrigerators may encounter.
Our skilled technicians are equipped to help with the following issues:
- Broken Compressors. A broken compressor can lead to cooling issues and the inability to maintain the desired temperature. If you notice your LG refrigerator not cooling properly or making unusual noises, the compressor could be bad. We're highly trained in repairing compressors and carry replacements in our service vans.
- Cooling problems. Is your LG refrigerator not cooling properly or is experiencing inconsistent temperatures? Our experts can diagnose and fix the underlying cause.
- Malfunctioning Ice Makers. Is your LG refrigerator's ice maker not producing ice or is dispensing it irregularly? Our technicians have the expertise to troubleshoot and repair the ice maker system.
- Temperature Fluctuations. If you notice frequent temperature fluctuations in your LG refrigerator, we can identify and resolve the issue.
With our extensive knowledge of LG refrigerators and access to genuine LG parts, we're equipped to handle the issue. Trust us to get your LG refrigerator back in excellent working condition.
Why Call Us to Fix Your LG Refrigerator?
With us, you don’t have to go without your refrigerator for days on end while you wait for repairs. We’re staffed with many technicians which allows us to provide quick service when you need it.
Why else can you trust us? At Mr. Appliance of Milwaukee:
- We provide text and email reminders.
- We’ll send you a picture of your service professional.
- We’ll wear shoe covers in your home.
- We offer up-front, flat-rate pricing.
- Combined, our techs offer 70+ years of experience.
- We’ll offer maintenance advice so you can help prevent more issues.
Searching for speedy, expert LG refrigerator repair in Milwaukee? We’ve got you covered. Call or book your service online today.