Microwave ovens are one of the most used appliances in homes today. They’re found in hundreds of millions of homes around the world. Making food hot quickly and easily assessable, microwave ovens are a modern convenience we often take for granted until they stop working. If you experience a problem with your microwave oven, the professional technicians at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman can help.
Our experts can fix any problem you’re experiencing with your microwave, whether you need microwave oven repair or replacement/installation services.We proudly provide residential microwave oven repair service for homeowners throughout Bozeman, Belgrade, Big Sky, MT, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more and schedule your professional microwave oven repair service!
Types of Residential Microwave Ovens We Repair
The highly skilled technicians at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman are well-versed in repairing a wide range of types of residential microwave ovens, including:
- Countertop: These microwaves come in a variety of sizes and wattages. They tend to take up counter space and offer no ventilation system. We commonly repair this popular type of residential microwave oven.
- Drawer Style: This microwave style is installed below a countertop or wall oven, and they slide out when you want to use them. Their height makes them convenient for all family members to use. Drawer-style microwave oven problems are no match for our appliance repair experts.
- Over-the-Range: These models combine a microwave oven and range hood to save space and increase functionality. Our repair technicians are familiar with this type of microwave and the issues they commonly experience.
- Built-In: These microwaves are typically installed over stoves and blend seamlessly with existing cabinetry. They also feature a drop-down door, similar to a conventional oven.
Microwave Oven Brands We Commonly Service
If you need your microwave oven repaired in Bozeman, MT, and surrounding areas, we can help. The team of professionals at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman services the following brands of residential microwave ovens:
Common Microwave Oven Issues We Repair
If you’ve run into any of these problems, call the experts at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman for microwave oven repair:
- The microwave isn’t working.
- There are sparks inside the microwave.
- The turntable isn’t rotating.
- The microwave isn't heating food.
- The touch pad only works intermittently.
What Causes Microwaves to Stop Working?
Several things can cause a microwave to stop working properly. For instance, a faulty door switch will cause a microwave to not turn on. This safety feature helps ensure that the door to your microwave oven is completely closed before turning it on.
Other common microwave oven issues could be caused by the main control board being defective. Since this issue can be hard to test on your own, you’ll need an experienced, licensed appliance technician to diagnose the problem and provide repair solutions. However, the most common issue the repair technicians see at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman when it comes to residential microwaves not working is a blown fuse.
H3: Is There a Reset Button on Microwaves?
Unfortunately, most common models of microwave ovens don’t have a button to reset the appliance. However, there are other methods you can use to reset your microwave. Most microwaves have an off/reset/cancel button and pressing this button will often perform a soft reset on the appliance.
If the microwave still doesn’t work after you’ve attempted to perform a soft reset, you can try doing a hard reset. This involves simply unplugging the appliance and letting it sit for 20 to 30 minutes. If your microwave oven continues to have issues, contact your local microwave repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman for help.
We Have All the Microwave Oven Parts You Need
Several parts work together to ensure your microwave oven operates smoothly and efficiently. The repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman can replace any of the following microwave oven parts:
- Fan motors
- Tray motors
- Drive bushings
- Stirrer belts
Contact Mr. Appliance of Bozeman Today
At Mr. Appliance of Bozeman, we understand how frustrating a broken microwave oven can be in your busy life. We want to help diagnose and address the problem as quickly as possible, so you can return to your normal routine.No matter what type of problem you’re experiencing, we repair microwave ovens quickly and effectively in Bozeman, Belgrade, and Big Sky, MT.
Our qualified experts stand behind our parts and workmanship with warranties. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about microwave oven repair costs or our repair process. Contact us today to schedule your microwave oven repair service!