Whether you’re spending the afternoon in the kitchen preparing to entertain friends later, or it’s a day full of washing, drying, and folding clothes because you fell behind last week, don’t let appliance problems get in the way. Mr. Appliance of Bozeman is your local resource for repairs when you need them around your schedule and within your budget.
Homeowners work with our team because they expect:
- Appointment times to be flexible and accommodating
- On-time arrival for scheduled services
- The job to be done well the first time around
- Honest pricing estimates and no surprise charges
- Thorough inspections and reliable diagnoses
If we can offer the best results, we’ll work to find a time that fits your schedule. And if we can’t repair your situation, we’ll make recommendations that work for you. Of course, we don’t expect you to take our word for it. Check out some recent customer reviews to see what others experience when they call for repairs.
Laundry Room Appliance Repairs
Some people love laundry day because it’s therapeutic. Others can’t stand spending an afternoon tossing clothing from one machine to another, sweating over hot items fresh from the dryer, or tracking down missing socks. No matter what your opinion is of these days, if you have laundry appliances, you want them in reliable working conditions.
Some common washing machine problems we repair include:
- Machine won’t turn on
- There is no spinning at the end of a cycle
- The machine is not agitating clothing during cycles
- There is excessive, noisy vibration happening
- The machine is leaking water
- There is no cold water available
- Water is not draining properly
- Wash cycles leave spots or soap in clothes
When it comes to your dryer, we’re familiar with both gas and electric models. Whether the machine is getting too hot, not hot enough, or is experiencing something else that’s out of the norm, we’ll take care of it for you.
Kitchen Appliance Repairs
Even if cooking and cleaning aren’t your jam, making sure your appliances can handle the work will help keep things convenient for you.
Give us a call to help with:
- Ice Makers
- Washing Machines
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Range Hoods
- Garbage Disposals
- Kitchen Exhausts
If you’re unsure whether you’re due for a repair call, it doesn’t hurt to get a second opinion. Often, you can catch problems before they occur if you stay ahead of the game.
We service nearly any make and model of home appliances, so if you need assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch.