Are you experiencing problems with the dishwasher in your home? We understand how frustrating it can be when your major appliances break down and interrupt life’s routine. The expert repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman provide professional dishwasher repair services for homeowners throughout Bozeman, Belgrade, and Big Sky, MT.
Whether your dishwasher isn’t cleaning your dishes properly or it's leaking, we can help with quick, reliable, and cost-effective solutions. Our technicians can fix everything from dishwashers that run too long to ones that make strange sounds. We’ll inspect your appliance and solve the issue quickly. We also offer dishwasher maintenance services to extend the lifespan of one of your most used residential appliances. Learn more about our dishwasher repair service and schedule an appointment with your local Mr. Appliance of Bozeman today!
Common Dishwasher Problems
Several different things can go wrong with your dishwasher. It might perform the simple task of washing your dishes, but it's a complex appliance with many different working parts. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues with your residential dishwasher, be sure to call Mr. Appliance of Bozeman to schedule professional repair services:
- Dishes aren’t clean– Is your dishwasher running, but you feel like the dishes aren’t getting completely clean? You could bedealing with blocked spray armholes, a burned-out heating element, or a worn pump assembly or wash impeller.
- Cloudy glassware– If your glassware appears cloudy when you pull them out of the dishwasher, you may have extremely hard water at your home. If you have hard water, it's important to rinse your dishes well before loading them into your dishwasher. Homeowners with hard water should consider installing a water softener in their homes.
- Wash cycles run too long– If your dishwasher is cycling longer than it should, it might be having trouble completing the cycle because the thermostat is defective or the appliance has a malfunctioning timer.
- Dishwasher hums and turns off– A humming noise coming from your dishwasher could mean the motor is defective and should be replaced.
- Water doesn’t pump out– Is your dishwasher not removing water properly? You might have a worn-out drain solenoid, a clogged drain line, or a problem with the dishwasher’s drain impeller.
- Dishwasher doesn’t fill with water– If your dishwasher is running but not filling with water, it could be due to a failed valve, defective water inlet solenoid, malfunctioning timer, or stuck or defective overflow float switch.
- Dishwasher leaks– One of the most common causes of a leaking dishwasher is either using too much soap or not the right kind of soap. Double-check your dishwasher soap before continuing to ensure it won’t damage your appliance. Other problems that can cause leaking include worn door gaskets, a leaking pump or motor assembly, or problems with your spray arm assemblies or tub-to-motor gaskets.
Repairing All Major Dishwasher Brands
The team at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman is proud to service all major brands of dishwashers for homeowners throughout Bozeman, MT, and the surrounding areas. Our residential dishwasher repair service is available for the following brands:
We Have All the Dishwasher Parts You Need
Whether your existing parts are worn down or broken, our appliance dishwasher repair service includes high-quality parts replacement for virtually any part of your dishwasher. The experts at Mr. Appliance of Bozeman carry a wide range of dishwasher parts, including:
- Heating Elements
- Float switches
- Pump assemblies
- Wash and drain impellers
- And more!
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
Performing regular maintenance on your residential dishwasher is a great way to ensure it lasts as long as possible and prevents problems from developing. Some of the things you can do to extend the life of your home’s dishwasher include:
- Decrease hard water buildup by cleaning your dishwasher with vinegar every three to four months. Pour one cup of vinegar into your dishwasher and run a normal wash cycle with no dishes.
- Clean filters regularly and replace them if they appear to be damaged.
- Thoroughly scrape off all the leftover food from your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
- Avoid overloading the dishwasher with too many dishes.
- Clean out food residue that has been collecting inside your dishwasher by wiping the door seal with vinegar.
Contact Mr. Appliance of Bozeman Today
We know that when it comes to having your home’s major appliances fixed, we’re confident Mr. Appliance of Bozeman, MT, is the best choice for the job. Our highly skilled technicians have years of experience fixing dishwashers throughout Bozeman, Belgrade, and Big Sky, MT and standing behind our parts and workmanship with warranties.
We offer upfront pricing and service that’s convenient for your schedule. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about the cost of dishwasher repair services or our repair process. The Neighborly Done Right Promise® backs up our work, and you can trust our courteous, uniformed professionals. Contact us today to learn more and schedule your residential dishwasher repair service!