Your refrigerator is one of the most vital appliances in your home. When it stops working properly, there’s no time to waste in getting it fixed to preserve your perishable items. However, it’s not always obvious when something isn’t right, and you may not realize it before it’s too late and your food products start to rot. If you suspect that something is wrong with your refrigerator, you can count on our team at Mr. Appliance of Urbandale for timely and professional assistance.
When you choose Mr. Appliance® for your refrigerator and appliance repair needs, you can expect:
- An accurate price quote before our work begins
- Fast, efficient service and attention to detail
- Courteous, uniformed repair technicians you can trust
- No overtime charges - pay by the job, not by the hour
- A commitment to leaving your appliance in better shape than we found it
We’re committed to providing you with the best customer service experience that we can. Our expert technicians can service a wide array of refrigerator makes and models, including French door refrigerators, top or bottom freezer units, compact refrigerators, and more. When you need urgent refrigerator repairs in Urbandale, you can rely on Mr. Appliance to get the job done the right way.
Helping Maintain Your Refrigerator’s Longevity
At Mr. Appliance of Urbandale, we want to help you lengthen the lifespan of your current refrigerator before you ever need to think about replacing it. There are simple steps you can take to help increase your refrigerator’s lifespan and decrease the likelihood of needing repairs or replacement, saving you both time and money.
It’s best to maintain your refrigerator by:
- Changing the water filter every six months, if your refrigerator has a water dispenser and/or ice maker
- Vacuuming out the refrigerator and freezer coils at least once per year
- Keeping your appliance clean, both inside and out, to prevent ice and grime buildup
- Contacting Mr. Appliance for service if something is wrong
If you follow these guidelines, your refrigerator will last longer and break down less often. However, problems are sometimes unavoidable. When issues arise, it’s best to get professional help from Mr. Appliance. Our expert technicians can diagnose the problem and determine whether your appliance simply needs a minor repair, a new part, or more extensive service.
Sometimes, older refrigerators reach the point where it is more financially sensible to replace the unit than spend more time and money on upkeep and repairs. If you need to replace your older unit with a new one, our professionals can assist you with the installation.
We’d love to discuss how we can help you with your refrigerator and appliance repair needs in Urbandale. Connect with us online!