Do you have problems with your freezer not staying cool? Are constant defrosts and thaws wearing you down? If so, there's no need to explore any further because Mr.Appliance can assist.
Types of Freezers We Can Repair:
- Upright Freezers
- Chest Freezers
- Drawer Freezers
- Refrigerator-Freezer Combo
We guarantee that our skilled repair services will keep your appliance's performance over the long term. We are able to locate the cause of your freezer issues and offer you the required repair services.
Why Is My Freezer Not Freezing?
A malfunctioning freezer can be brought on by a number of things, including defective thermostats, overfilled freezers, outdated or worn-out components, broken compressors or fan motors, weak door seals, improperly functioning starting relays, and unclean condensing coils. With so many potential underlying reasons to take into account, it is essential to contact our Des Moines freezer repair staff, who can pinpoint the precise issue and have your appliance fixed quickly. However, a freezer not freezing is not the only indication that you are in need of service.
Signs Your Freezer Is Going Out
- Is your freezer not maintaining a consistent temperature? If so, food can thaw and refreeze, promoting the spread of bacteria and deterioration. Although temperature settings, a poor door seal, or sensor obstruction may also be to blame, defective compressor coils are the most likely culprits.
- Are you noticing strange noises coming from the freezer? Our Des Moines freezer repair specialists should inspect the appliance if it is making a rattling, buzzing, whirring, or clicking noise to see whether it needs to be repaired. Compressor failure or an issue with the evaporator fan are two potential causes.
- Does the freezer door appear to not be sealing correctly? You might look for gaps around the door or see if the seal isn't tight enough. These are both indications that you need expert help. This could be brought on by a problem with the gasket, such as separation, damage, or dirtiness.
- Do you see ice or frost buildup accumulating in and around your freezer? Performance and efficiency are affected, which could result in increased energy expenses. This could be caused by a faulty defrost timer, a damaged door seal, or opening the freezer door for an excessive period of time.
- Is there water leaking from your freezer? This could suggest one of two things: either there is a problem with the door's drainage system or the seals around the door are damaged. Warm air is allowed to enter the freezer through damaged seals, and water often leaks through the unit itself due to issues with drainage systems.
What Can Cause a Freezer to Stop Working?
It is preferable to leave the repair to our qualified Des Moines freezer repair specialists because malfunctioning issues with a freezer's cooling system can be deadly. In order to swiftly get your freezer back up and running, they will be able to recognize and diagnose any problems your appliance may be experiencing.
Our skilled team of professionals is outfitted with specialized expertise and equipment that ensure the secure repair of all your system's components, including broken evaporator fans, broken defrost control timers, and broken safety switches, among others.
Professional Freezer Repair Services Near Me
Our expert repair services can assist you swiftly and easily if your home freezer is having issues. We'll analyze the problem and decide what treatment is necessary using dependable specialists in Des Moines who are knowledgeable about all elements of freezer repair. With our expert advice, you can be confident that your home freezer will be operational once more quickly!
Call or contact us online today to schedule an appointment for freezer repair in Des Moines.