Is your broken appliance stressing you out? As homeowners, we understand how it feels. For speedy, expert service, trust Mr. Appliance of Parker. Over the years, we've seen it all. From warm refrigerators to washers that won't spin, we can fix all major home appliances.
Looking for an easy way to schedule an appointment? You’re in luck because we offer two ways of scheduling. You can book online, or you can call our office. Need a technician who’s polite, friendly, and professional? That’s how our reputable appliance repair techs roll. We’ve got you covered!
Our Appliance Repair Services in The Pinery, CO - How We Can Help
Check out our services to see how we can help you today:
- Washer and Dryer Repair. There's nothing like a broken washer or dryer to mess up your laundry day routine. These are essential appliances, so we'll get to the bottom of it in no time.
- Oven, Stove, and Range Repair. Is your oven refusing to preheat or are your burners not igniting? Regardless of what's wrong with your cooking appliance, we can help.
- Dishwasher Repair. Is your dishwasher leaking, not draining, or not filling up with water? These are all common problems that our techs can repair.
- Refrigerator Repair. How is your refrigerator performing? Does it lack cooling, leak water, or cycle too frequently? We can get your fridge back up and running ASAP.
- Freezer Repair. There's nothing more frustrating than hearing strange noises coming from your freezer or having a warm freezer. We can diagnose and fix the problem for you.
Our Professional Service - What You Can Expect
One of the things that sets us apart is our world-class service. Do you want to see a picture of your tech before the service? Do you hope the technician will treat your home like their own? At Mr. Appliance of Parker, these are just a couple of ways we go above and beyond.
Here’s what else you can expect from us:
- We’ll send you an email and text, so you know when to expect us.
- We’ll arrive on time and in stocked vans.
- We’ll wear shoe covers in your home.
- We’ll review all pricing with you before fixing your appliance.
- We offer a one-year parts and labor warranty.