At Mr. Appliance of Parker, we understand how frustrating it can be when your dryer suddenly stops working. That's why we're here to help you diagnose and fix common dryer problems quickly and efficiently.
Here are some of the most common dryer problems that we can fix for you:
- The Dryer Won't Start. If your dryer won't start, it could be due to a faulty thermal fuse, door switch, or start switch. We can diagnose the problem and replace any faulty parts to get your dryer up and running again.
- The Dryer isn't Heating. If your dryer is running, but not heating, it could be due to a faulty heating element, thermostat, or thermal fuse. Our technicians can diagnose the issue and replace any damaged parts to restore your dryer's heating capability.
- Strange Noises. If your dryer is making banging, squeaking, or grinding noises, it could be due to worn drum rollers, bearings, or belts. We can replace any damaged parts to eliminate the noise and restore your dryer's smooth operation.
- Overheating. If your dryer is overheating, it could be due to a clogged vent, faulty thermostat, or damaged heating element. Our experts can identify the root cause of the problem and make the necessary repairs to prevent further damage.
- The Drum is Not Spinning. If the drum in your dryer is not spinning, it could be due to a broken belt, motor, or pulley. Our team can diagnose the issue and replace any faulty parts to restore your dryer's drum operation.
We have years of experience diagnosing and fixing common dryer problems. We use only high-quality replacement parts and offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our repair services.
Keep your home safe and running smoothly with a dryer that's in top condition. Our skilled dryer repair technicians in Parker are on hand to repair any issue with your dryer.
Experiencing any of these issues with your dryer? Don't hesitate to schedule your service online. We warranty our services!
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Parker?
With decades of experience in the appliance repair industry, we're equipped to handle any make or model of dryer you may have.
We'll work with you directly during your initial diagnostic service to determine a price point that fits into your budget and get started on repairing your dryer quickly.
At Mr. Appliance of Parker:
Our top priority is offering quality services at an affordable cost. We will exhaust all options before recommending replacement parts or replacing your dryer altogether.
Schedule a dryer repair service in Parker, CO today by calling Mr. Appliance of Parker.
Should I Repair or Replace My Dryer?
We understand that deciding whether to repair or replace your dryer can be a difficult decision. Generally, you should have your dryer repaired if the cost of repairs is less than 50% of the cost of a new dryer.
There are other factors to consider such as:
- The age of the dryer,
- The frequency of repairs, and
- The cost of energy consumption.
That's why we take a comprehensive approach to help you make an informed decision. Our trained dryer repair techs will perform a thorough diagnosis of your dryer, give you a detailed report of the problem, and review the cost of repairs and the estimated lifespan of the dryer.
We will then help you weigh the pros and cons of repairing versus replacing your dryer, taking into consideration your budget and long-term goals.
Is your dryer on the fritz? Don't let a broken dryer throw your life off balance. Schedule an expert dryer repair with Mr. Appliance of Parker.