When it comes to keeping up on your weekly chore list, your washing machine is a pivotal component. Without it, you'd be stuck washing your dirty clothes in your sink or tub!
At the first sign of washing machine trouble, turn to the team at Mr. Appliance of Rochester for help. We're true appliance experts that can quickly locate the underlying issue of your washing machine problems and find a solution that is as cost-effective as it is reliable.
Our team of appliance repair specialists have decades of combined local experience, making us true experts in washing machine service!
Warning Signs it's Time to Repair Your Washing Machine
While your washer leaving your clothes dirty is an obvious sign that something is amiss with your home's washing machine, there are some signs that are not so obvious. It’s important for homeowners to learn about and remember these warning signs to know when it’s time to turn seek out professional help.
The sooner you're able to solve your washer problems, the sooner you'll be able to prevent water damage and further complications for your appliance and home. Common signs that it's time for a washer repair include:
- Water leftover in drum
- Clothes are coming out soaking wet
- Loud noises are coming from washer
- Washer is vibrating violently
- Drum isn’t filling all the way
- Not spinning properly or at all
- Strong odor won’t go away
And this is just the beginning. No matter the washer problems you've been dealing with, the team at Mr. Appliance of Rochester is here to pinpoint the cause and deliver a repair that'll extend the lifespan of your washing machine.
Request Your Washing Machine Repairs from Our Rochester Appliance Experts
Whether your washing machine won't spin, drain, or even power on, schedule your repair service right away by reaching out to our team.
Homeowners turn to Mr. Appliance of Rochester because we:
- Service a wide range of washing machine brands, including Kenmore, GE, LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, and more
- Have experience working on front-loading, top-loading, compact, and combination washing machines, among others
- Can replace a large number of washer appliance parts, including pumps, hoses, pressure switches, lid switches, belts, timers, agitator assemblies, and more
- Always stand behind our appliance parts and workmanship and ensure your washing machine repairs are done correctly – the first time around
With one call to our team, we'll set up a time to meet with you in your home to perform a thorough inspection of your washer and complete the proper part replacement or tune-up needed to get things washing again in no time!
Don't delay in giving your washer the service it deserves – give us a call to request your Monroe County washing machine repair.