Is it a challenge for your freezer to maintain its cool? Many times a month, do you become sick of dealing with defrosting and thawing? There is no need to search deeper if you have been delaying freezer maintenance and repairs Mr. Appliance of Louisville can be of assistance!
Types of Freezers We Can Repair:
- Upright Freezers
- Chest Freezers
- Drawer Freezers
- Refrigerator-Freezer Combo
By swiftly identifying the root of the problem and making trustworthy repairs, our skilled freezer repair services can assist extend the lifespan and effectiveness of your freezing appliance. You can relax knowing it's in good hands because our team is committed to getting your freezer operating properly.
Freezer Repair | FAQs
Why Is My Freezer Not Freezing?
There are many reasons why your freezer could not be freezing. One or more of them might be a broken thermostat, a freezer overload, obsolete or worn-out parts, a compressor or fan motor that needs to be replaced, a door seal that needs to be replaced, a starter relay that isn't working properly, or even a condensing coil that is clogged.
Get in touch with our qualified freezer professionals in Louisville, KY as soon as possible to ensure the issue is correctly detected and the appropriate repair is made. However, a freezer not freezing is not the only indication that you are in need of service.
What Can Cause a Freezer to Stop Working?
All the components that affect the performance and overall functionality of your freezer are listed above. However, it's crucial to keep in mind that cooling system issues can be dangerous and should only be repaired by trained freezer repair specialists in Louisville, KY. You can relax knowing that we'll take good care of it because our team is prepared and equipped to handle any of your freezer demands.
Your system's damaged evaporator fans, broken defrost control timers, broken safety switches, and other components can all be safely restored by our qualified team of professionals because they are all equipped with the expertise and equipment necessary.
Common Freezer Problems
- The freezer is not maintaining a consistent temperature - Food may thaw and then refreeze if the freezer is not keeping a constant temperature, which may promote the growth of bacteria and cause spoiling. The compressor coils' malfunction is probably to blame for this issue. Also, it can be connected to the temperature settings, a broken door seal, or blocked sensors.
- The freezer is making strange noises - The freezer may not be performing as well as it once did if you hear rattling, buzzing, humming, or clicking noises coming from the appliance. Among other potential causes, those noises could be brought on by a broken compressor or an issue with the evaporator fan.
- The freezer door is not sealing properly - You should contact freezer repair in Louisville, KY if you discover that there is a gap around the door or that the seal is no longer tight since a properly sealed door is crucial for energy efficiency and keeping the cold air within the freezer. This might be caused by a problem with the gasket, whether it is detached, unclean, or damaged.
- The freezer is starting to have ice or frost buildup - Your freezer's performance and efficiency may suffer if ice and frost build up inside the appliance, which may have an influence on energy usage. The freezer door may have been left open, the door seal may be broken, or the defrost timer may be broken.
- The freezer is leaking water - If water is dripping from the freezer, there may be an issue with the drainage system or a problem with the door seals. By letting warm air into the freezer through damaged seals, ice will melt and water will flow out. The drainage system, which is in charge of draining away any water, may malfunction and lead to water leaking from the freezer.
Professional Freezer Repair Services Near Me
Our expert repair services can assist you quickly and easily if you're experiencing issues with your home freezer. Our qualified professionals are familiar with the ins and outs of the subject when it comes to freezer repair in Louisville, KY, allowing them to precisely diagnose the issue. To give you peace of mind knowing your domestic freezer is in capable hands, we'll offer skilled servicing to get it functioning again promptly and efficiently.
Call or contact us online today to schedule an appointment for freezer repair in Louisville.