Stressing out over your broken appliance? Call Mr. Appliance of Louisville for appliance repair in Crestwood, KY. Our reputable technicians are experienced in repairing all major appliances, including dryers, washers, refrigerators, and ovens.
We understand that appliance issues can spring up with little to no warning. That’s why we’re committed to providing speedy, expert service. With our expertise and world-class customer service, you can trust us to get your favorite appliance up and running in no time.
To schedule your Crestwood appliance repair service, book an appointment online. Or you can call our courteous, polite team.
Our Appliance Repair Services - How We Can Help You
Below are just some of the appliances and issues we can fix:
- Refrigerators that aren’t cold.
- Refrigerators that leak water.
- Defective ice makers and water dispensers.
- Ovens that won’t preheat.
- Ovens that don’t reach the set temperature.
- Cooktop burners that don’t ignite.
- Dishwashers that won’t drain or fill with water.
- Dishwashers that won’t start.
- Dryers that take too long to dry clothes.
- Dryers that don’t tumble.
- Washers that don’t fill or drain.
- Washers that don’t spin.
Wondering if we can service your brand? Here are several of the common brands we’re familiar with:
The appliance issues and brands we’ve listed are just a sampling of the common issues and brands we see. If you don’t see your appliance problem or brand, don’t be shy! We can help.
To request your appointment, give our team a call. Or you can schedule your service easily online. We offer up-front, honest pricing.
Why Choose Our Crestwood Appliance Repair Company
Every step of the way, from the moment you reach out to us, we deliver world-class service. With our speedy, expert service, we'll ease your worries.
Why can you depend on us to repair your appliance? Here are a few reasons to consider:
- We’re backed by 200+ positive reviews.
- We offer a parts and labor warranty.
- We offer up-front, flat-rate pricing (no surprises).
- We’re on time and responsive.
- We’ll send you a picture of your tech before the service.
We won’t just fix your appliance. We’ll explain what went wrong and even provide a few suggestions for preventing more issues.