We can repair all kinds of washers - from front-loading washers to top-loading washers, to stackable washers, we can repair them all. You name it, we can fix it. Across all of our washer repair techs, we’ve seen them all.
Some of the problems we can fix include:
- Washers that won’t start
- Washers that overfill or under-fill
- Washers that don’t spin
- Washers that don’t drain
- Washers that make unusual noises
Broken washer? Be calm and resist the urge to go online and look for a new washer. We at Mr. Appliance of Dublin, GA are familiar with the frustration of discovering a broken washer on laundry day. Because of this, we provide the prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous service you require to not only get your washer working again but also to bring functionality, tranquility, and comfort back into your house. For prompt, competent washing machine repair in Statesboro, you can rely on us!
Washer Care and Maintenance Tips
Did you know properly using your washer and maintaining it can help it last? Here are a few tips from your local washer repair experts.
- Don’t Go Overboard on Detergent - More detergent is needed for large or very dirty laundry loads, right? Nope! When it comes to the amount of detergent you should use, less is more. Using too much detergent can actually ruin your clothes and damage your washing machine’s drain system and pump. Instead, simply use the amount of detergent that the brand recommends.
- Inspect the Water Hoses - The last thing you want is a flood in your laundry room from a faulty hose! Generally, your hoses should be replaced every 5 years. You can also inspect the hoses monthly. If you see any bulges and cracks, you should replace the hoses. Also, make sure the fittings are tight.
Washer Repair in Statesboro | FAQs
How can I tell if my washer needs a repair?
Here are a few signs your washer could use a repair:
- Your washer makes unusually loud banging noises,
- Water leaks on the floor,
- Your washer’s drum doesn’t turn while your washer is on,
- Your washer trips some of your breakers, and
- Your washing machine doesn’t drain its water.
Do you offer Whirlpool washer repair?
Yes, we can absolutely service your Whirlpool washer. In fact, Whirlpool is only one of the 30+ appliance brands we service!
How Long Do Washing Machine Repair Services Take?
The length of time it takes to finish a repair for a washing machine in Statesboro depends on how complicated the problem is. Since washing machines are complicated pieces of equipment, there are many possible causes for a problem with them. Generally, though, most repairs can be finished in one or two business days if parts are readily available. It may take longer, though, if specialized parts need to be ordered or an inspection is required to diagnose the spec.
Giving the technician as much information as you can about your washing machine when you contact for service will help him or her determine how long the repair will take. When available, customers can also ask about same-day repairs and rush repairs. We offer high-quality service with a rapid response time if you require washing machine repair in Statesboro.
Need a Washing Machine Repairman in Statesboro? Experience Superior Service from Mr. Appliance of Dublin, GA!
At Mr. Appliance of Dublin, GA we will serve you and your family with the highest level of commitment. It might seem like just a washer, but, in the end, we’re dealing with your lives, property, and livelihood.
When it comes to washer repair, you deserve the very best. We also warranty our parts and labor for up to a year and will waive your service call fee if you proceed with our repair.