Looking for a courteous, prompt, and experienced appliance repairman in Midlothian? Trust Mr. Appliance of Richmond. As people like you, we know how frustrating and stressful a broken appliance is. That’s why you can count on us for speedy, expert service.
Over the years, we’ve served hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the area. From refrigerators that won’t cool to ovens that won’t preheat, we’ve fixed countless issues. Trust us to help fix yours, too. For your peace of mind, we back our services with a parts and labor warranty.
To schedule your service, give our polite team a call today. Or you can book your service using our online scheduler. We’ll see you soon!
Common Appliance Issues We Can Fix
Below are summon appliance problems we can troubleshoot and repair for you:
- Your dryer is “on” but isn’t spinning.
- Your dryer is taking too long to dry your clothes.
- Your washing machine isn’t filling up or draining.
- Your washing machine isn’t spinning.
- Your oven isn’t preheating.
- Your stovetop isn’t igniting.
- Your dishwasher isn’t cleaning your dishes.
- Your dishwasher isn’t dispensing the detergent.
- Frost builds up in your freezer.
- Your freezer makes too much noise.
- Your refrigerator isn’t keeping food cold.
- Your refrigerator cycles too often.
If you don’t see your appliance problem listed here, still give us a call. With over 25 years in the appliance repair industry, we can help fix virtually any appliance issue.
Appliance Brands We Can Repair
Is your Sub-Zero fridge’s vacuum condenser and service light on? Or is your Samsung range not preheating? We can help repair both of these appliance brands among others.
Here are some of the brands we can service:
- Fisher & Paykel
Need speedy, expert appliance repair in Midlothian, VA? Schedule your service online or call us today. We look forward to serving you!
Service Backed by Our Neighborly Done Right Promise™
We’re confident in your expertise to fix your appliance. But we want you to be confident in choosing us. For your peace of mind, we warranty our parts and labor.
On the residential side, we offer a one-year parts and labor warranty. On the commercial side, we offer a 30-day parts and labor promise.
If something wasn’t done right, let us know within the promised timeframe. You can count on Mr. Appliance of Midlothian to make things right.