Remember the days of washing your clothes by hand? We neither – until your washing machine decides to break. Whether your washer is not washing efficiently or has simply decided to stop turning on altogether, the team at Mr. Appliance of Waterford can help you get things to normal quickly and restore the best part of your laundry room.
Some of the most common problems we see include:
- Clothes aren’t draining properly and come out soaking wet
- The washing machine is vibrating a lot and making odd noises
- Water is leaking from the hose or bottom of the washing machine
- The detergent dispenser not working and the unit offers poor cleaning
Whether it’s a simple cleaning of the hose or a more complicated part replacement, we’ve got you covered. You can rest assured that our Waterford washing machine repair pros have the extensive knowledge and tools to complete the job to the highest quality possible!
Our Washing Machine Repair Services Near Me
Continue scrolling to learn more about our washer repair services and how we can help you.
What Washer Brands Can We Repair?
Regardless of the brand you hold your allegiance to, our team has the necessary tools, parts, and knowledge for the job.
We can repair many washing machine brands, including:
What Washer Parts Can We Replace?
Commonly, washing machine problems can be boiled down to a worn or broken part.
Our team is qualified to replace and maintain several parts on your washing machine:
- Lid switch assembly
- Motor coupling
- Drive belt
- Water inlet valve
- Water pump
- Drain pump
Of course, these are just a few of the most common problems we help you with. Due to our years of experience serving countless residents in and around Waterford, and the extensive training and support we receive from an industry-leading appliance service and repair brand, our team is qualified to fix all types of washing machine models and solve a number of issues. You can count on us for speedy, expert washer repair in Waterford!
What To Expect From Your Washer Repairman
Your best bet in extending the lifespan of your washing machine is getting help from a professional!
We’re fully committed to making sure that your washing machine continues to work at peak performance. When you call our team, we’ll schedule a time to meet with you in your home.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Text & Email Alerts. Before the service, we’ll send you an email and text notification. This will include a two-hour window of when you can expect us. It’ll also include a picture of your washer repairman.
- On-Time, Professional Arrival. We’ll arrive on time, in our company van, and in our professional uniform. Before entering your home, we’ll lay out our own doormat and put on shoe covers. From there, we’ll discuss the problem and get to work on identifying the cause.
- Review Repair Estimate. After we’ve diagnosed the issue with your washer, we’ll review all repair options and pricing with you. We’ll lay out all your solutions for your washer repair.
- We’ll Repair Your Washer. If you approve our estimate, we’ll do all we can to repair your washing machine that same day. If we need to return another day with parts, we’ll keep you in the loop and return as quickly as we can.
There you have it - our recipe for providing speedy, expert washing machine repair. We’re friendly, professional, and responsive from start to finish. If you’d like, you can check out our reviews to see why our customers love our service.
Should I Repair or Replace My Washer?
Generally speaking, having your washer repaired is a cost-effective alternative to buying a new one. The rule of thumb is to repair your washing machine if the repair costs are less than half the cost of a replacement.
Determining whether to repair or replace your washer depends on several factors, including:
- Your Washer’s Age
- Cost of Repairs
- Frequency of Breakdowns
- Current Efficiency
If your washer is relatively new and the repair cost is reasonable compared to the price of a new one, repairing it will be a viable option. However, is your washer older or does it break down a lot? Replacing it with a more energy-efficient model could be a better investment in the long run.
Regardless of your washer’s age, calling on Mr. Appliance of Waterford is always a smart move. Rest assured that we base our service on the latest technical knowledge and Mr. Appliance’s proven process. We’ll give you the confidence you need to make your next move and help you decide whether it’s time to replace or repair.