No one ever said dealing with a malfunctioning refrigerator would be easy. In fact, our seasoned professionals don’t recommend that you try to complete the repairs yourself as you could make a costly mistake or get injured. We can help you avoid this and save money and a headache when you hire our licensed technicians.
As your go-to refrigerator repair experts, we can help fix:
- A broken thermostat
- A broken ice maker
- Dirty condenser coils
- A noisy fridge
- A fridge that won’t get cold
Imagine planning a nice picnic lunch with the family to Dutch Hollow Farms for Tulips in the spring or pumpkin picking in the fall only to find the food in your refrigerator isn’t the right temperature? You can’t have a fun-filled day knowing your refrigerator is malfunctioning. Luckily, Mr. Appliance of Waterford is a locally owned and operated refrigerator repair company ready to get your appliance operating at peak efficiency again.
We Can Repair All Types & Brands of Fridges/Freezers
Our highly trained and qualified technicians work tirelessly to deliver a customer-focused experience that you can depend on. Utilizing our knowledge, we can diagnose, evaluate the problem, and present viable repair options. After all, your satisfaction is a priority. We always want to ensure you’re pleased with our workmanship, so you tell others about us and trust us for your next repair or tune-up.
We’ve worked on various types of refrigerators from standard to high-end and on various makes, including:
- And More
Trusted & Prompt Refrigerator Repair Professionals Near Me
We know that a broken refrigerator can throw off your schedule anytime and without warning. Because we take the time to vet our Waterford professionals, we have an exceptional team of technicians ready to help you avoid any interruptions to your day. On-time service is just one reason customers trust our refrigerator repair experts.
Homeowners in Waterford rely on our team because:
- We use advanced tools and proven methods that help extend the life of your refrigerator.
- We respect your home by bringing only what’s needed for the current job and cleaning up once we’re done.
- We work to deliver 100% satisfaction, so you know who to call for a potential appliance malfunction.
- We offer a fair warranty covering our workmanship and parts for up to a year. If you’re unsatisfied with any aspect of your service, call us, and we’ll make it right.
- We never charge overtime fees, even if a more complex repair requires more time to complete.
When you purchase a major appliance, it’s easy to assume that you won’t have to worry about it breaking down for years. The truth is you can never predict when an investment like a refrigerator will show signs of wear. Just get in touch with our friendly professionals today.