Your fridge is pretty important to your daily life. That's why when it stops working correctly or breaks down, you need a dependable appliance repair company to turn to. At Mr. Appliance of Dayton, we provide fast, friendly refrigerator repair service so you can get things back to normal as soon as possible!
When you call our team, we'll work on dispatching a team for same-day service when available or scheduling an appointment time that's convenient for you. Our technicians are trained, licensed, and insured for your peace of mind and to handle any refrigerator repairs in Dayton, OH, and nearby!
Don't wait around – request professional fridge repair services from our team today!
Types of Fridges We Repair
If you need refrigerator repair in Dayton, trust our team of experts! Not only do we service fridges from top brands like Samsung, Maytag, Sub-Zero, Whirlpool, LG, GE, and more, but we can also repair a wide range of fridge types, including:
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Top-freezer refrigerators
- Bottom-freezer refrigerators
- French-door refrigerators
- Built-in refrigerators
- Compact refrigerators
With every service we complete, we always adhere to manufacturer guidelines and safety protocols while fixing your refrigerator and recommend what preventive measures you can take to reduce the need for future repair services.
Common Fridge Problems We Can Fix
No matter what kind of fridge you own, it can develop its fair share of problems over time, even with proper maintenance. No need to worry, though – our technicians can diagnose and repair the following issues and more:
- Fridge not cooling – This is a common problem often caused by dirty condenser coils, a faulty thermostat, or a malfunctioning compressor. While the problem may be fixed by simply defrosting the refrigerator or resetting the thermostat, it may require professional repairs.
- Freezer not freezing – From faulty water inlets to a broken thermostat, our team can quickly assess and repair a warm freezer.
- Water leaking – Whether from increased frost build-up, temperature control issues, or a blocked drain, get professional help immediately to prevent water damage in your kitchen.
- Loud noises – Several different things, such as a faulty fan motor, a loose belt, or a bad bearing, can cause unusual fridge noises. Mr. Appliance can locate the cause and offer service options.
Of course, this is just a partial list of some of the most common issues we're asked to handle.
From faulty ice makers to broken door seals and thermostats, rest assured that our technicians have the skills and expertise to get your fridge back up and running in no time.
Should a Fridge Be Repaired or Replaced?
Wondering if you should repair or replace your fridge? Consider the age and condition of your fridge. Replacing an older or consistently malfunctioning unit may be more cost-effective, while a newer model may need a few repairs. With an in-home appliance inspection, our team can advise you on the best course of action for your kitchen.
Is a Professional Fridge Repair Worth It?
When considering whether you should repair your fridge on your own, or in other words, "DIY it," consider the potential risks that come with this strategy. Making a mistake in the repair process can cause further damage to your fridge, create safety hazards for you or your family, and may even cost you more money in the long run. We suggest leaving it to the professionals!
Schedule a Fridge Repair with Mr. Appliance of Dayton
Waiting too long can lead to water damage in your home, extra damage to your kitchen appliance, and food spoilage. When you need fast and reliable refrigerator repair service to avoid these issues and many more, turn to Mr. Appliance of Dayton.
We've established a strong, local reputation for providing fast, friendly appliance service and repairs and excellent customer service at every turn!
Contact us today to schedule your fridge repair appointment or for more information about our residential appliance services in Dayton, OH!