Below are just some of the appliance issues we can fix:
- Warm refrigerators.
- Refrigerators that don’t keep food cold.
- Ice buildup in your fridge.
- Ice makers that don’t produce ice.
- Clogged water dispenser lines.
- Gas range that won’t ignite.
- Oven not heating up to the set temperature.
- Broken control panels.
- Dishwashers that aren’t properly cleaning dishes.
- Dishwashers that aren’t drying or draining properly.
- Broken dishwasher racks.
- Leaking dishwashers.
- Washer drums not spinning.
- Washing machines that don’t drain.
- Dryers that don’t heat up.
- Dryers that hum but don’t spin.
Don’t worry if you don’t see your specific issue listed here. We can help fix virtually any appliance issue you’re experiencing.
To schedule your appliance repair service, give us a call or schedule an appointment online.
Why Call Us for Appliance Repair in Largo, FL
Mr. Appliance of Pinellas County, we don’t just fix your appliance. We’re here to deliver professional service from start to finish. For example, we’ll send you text and email alerts letting you know when we’ll arrive. This includes a picture of your service professional, so you know who will show up.
There are several reasons you can trust us to fix your appliance. Just a few include:
- Our parts and labor warranty.
- Our flat-rate, up-front pricing.
- Our strong reputation throughout the area.
- Our commitment to treating your home like our own.
When all is said and done, we’ll be happy to provide tips so you can avoid future issues.