Is one of your home appliances giving you a hassle? Maybe it’s a leaky fridge, a cold oven, or the electric dryer is making strange noises – these issues and more can put a halt to the flow of your day.
Nobody wants their days off from work to be spent troubleshooting faulty appliances. At Mr. Appliance of River Oaks, we're here to help by offering convenient appointment times and expert appliance repair service. It’s important to have your appliances looked at by a local appliance repair company who can diagnose and repair them so you can get your day back.
Looking for appliance repair near you? Call us or schedule service online today!
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of River Oaks?
As homeowners like you, there's nothing quite like the sigh of relief after having a beloved appliance back up and running. In addition to quickly repairing your appliance, we go above and beyond to deliver a convenient and worry-free experience.
At Mr. Appliance of River Oaks:
- We warranty our services
- We offer flat-rate, up-front pricing
- We work around your schedule
- We have special offers available to help you save money
- We're backed by positive reviews
Need speedy, expert home appliance repair in River Oaks, Houston? Give us a call or schedule your service online today.
Our River Oaks Home Appliance Repair Services
Is your gas oven having trouble heating? Or is your washer refusing to drain the water?
No matter which appliance is broken, the issue, or who made it, you can count on our highly-rated techs for speedy, expert repairs.
The Appliances We Can Fix
Some of the home appliances we can repair include:
The Appliance Brands We Can Service
From Whirlpool to Kenmore to LG, we have the expertise, tools, and patience to repair over 100 brands of appliances.
We can also repair and service high-end, luxury appliances. In fact, we’re an authorized repair company for three high-end appliance brands: Bosch, Thermador, and Speed Queen.
We can repair appliances made by:
- Speed Queen
Want to save on your home appliance repair service? Check our coupon(s) on our special offers page. To book your service, call us today.
What Happens After Booking My Appointment?
We know you take investments like appliance repair seriously, especially when it comes to choosing a new company to work with and give them your hard-earned money.
We'll provide you with exceptional service - here's how:
- We Arrive On Time. You can count on Mr. Appliance of River Oaks to arrive on the scene with a branded van fully stocked with best-in-class tools and technology to diagnose and repair your laundry room and kitchen appliances.
- We Review the Estimate. Once the inspection is complete, we’ll present you with an upfront estimate detailing repair costs, and if you agree to proceed, we’ll apply the cost of the diagnostic fee towards the overall cost of your appliance repair service.
- We Leave No Trace & Warranty Our Service. The best part? We’ll leave no trace of our presence once we leave the job site, and we back our services with a 12-month warranty covering parts and labor.
Give us a call or schedule service online from an appliance repair technician near you!
Should I Repair or Replace My Broken Appliance?
We’re often asked this question: “Should I repair or just replace my appliance?” Our job, first and foremost, is to repair the appliance that’s causing you trouble. After our initial assessment, your repair technician will provide you with an estimate and possible solutions that can get it back up and running.
There's no straightforward answer about whether you should move forward with an appliance repair or purchasing a replacement. But, you can ask yourself some key questions before you run out and spend beaucoup bucks on a new appliance – one that could have possibly been repaired for far less money.
The key factors determining whether an appliance can be repaired include:
- The frequency of past repairs
- The age of the appliance
- Cost of repair versus cost of replacement
- How energy-efficient your current model is
- Whether you still like the appliance or another model appeals to you more
We’ll do everything possible to repair your appliance and walk you through the process with simple language from beginning to end so you can make the best choice that fits your budget and your needs.
Call us or schedule service online for appliance repair in River Oaks, Houston! We stand behind our services with a one-year warranty.