Has your stove's vent hood seen better days? Mr. Appliance of River Oaks is here to help! We offer professional service and repair for all types of rage hoods and kitchen exhaust fans. Our team is experienced in finding solutions quickly so your kitchen can run smoothly again soon. Plus, we back our repair services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
With us, there’s no need to worry about hidden costs as all pricing is discussed up-front. Our highly-rated service professionals will work around your schedule and offer special offers to help you save.
Common Range Hood Issues We Can Fix
Your range hood - or vent hood - filters smoke, odors, and fumes out of your home while you cook. Essentially, your range hood's job is to improve the air quality in your kitchen.
Some of the common range hood issues we can fix include:
- Strange and Unusual Sounds. Unusual sounds could be a result of debris stuck in the motor.
- Malfunctioning Fan and Light. If your range hood doesn't work at all, you could have an issue with the main power supply or thermal fuse.
- Poor Air Ventilation. If it seems like air isn't being vented outside, a fan blade may be broken or the blower motor stopped working entirely.
- Rattling Noises. When your range hood is on, does it sound like nails in a blender? If so, some of the components and mechanisms are loose or some of the parts are damaged.
No matter the issue you're experiencing with your range hood, you can count on on us for speedy, expert repairs.
Why Choose Us to Repair Your Range Hood?
We're locally owned and operated. At the same time, we're backed by Mr. Appliance - a nationally-recognized appliance repair network. Mr. Appliance has been an established appliance repair company since 1996.
Wondering why you should call us? A few reasons include:
- Our Strong Reputation. We're known throughout River Oaks, Houston for providing professional, punctual, and responsive service. You're welcome to read our reviews to see why our customers love our services.
- Our Professional Service Techs. We arrive to each job in a company van, in uniform, and on time. We also put on shoe covers before entering your home to help protect your floors.
- Our Parts & Labor Warranty. As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®, we warranty our all parts and labor for 1-year. With us, your job isn't done until it's done right.
- Our Flat-Rate, Up-Front Pricing. we review all pricing estimates with our before we repair your range hood or exhaust fan. If the job takes longer than we anticipate, the price won't change.