When the gentle hum of your dryer turns into a series of clanking, whirring, and banging, you have an issue on your hands that calls for immediate dryer repair. Reno homeowners know the problem all too well: their laundry taking too long to dry, or worse, never drying at all. Whether your machine is making strange noises or isn't heating or tumbling, one call to your Reno appliance repair specialist is all it takes to restore peace to your daily routines.
Mr. Appliance of Reno is the local appliance repair company dedicated to performing quality solutions that last. Our team has decades of combined experience and are true professionals arriving on time, in uniform, and getting to work right away.
Ready to see the difference choose Mr. Appliance makes for your dryer repair in Reno? Keep reading or contact us today!
How We Handle Your Dryer Repair in Reno
We handle all of our services similarly, starting with a thorough inspection of your unit. To apply the correct repair solution, we need to know what we're dealing with. This means troubleshooting your appliance until we can pinpoint the exact root of the problem. It may be that your machine needs a few small tweaks, but it could also mean we need to replace a part in your defective dryer. In any case, we arrive with all of the right tools and equipment for the job, including high-quality replacement parts that we back with a warranty.
We aim to deliver complete peace of mind to our customers, and that means being completely equipped to deal with a wide range of dryer issues. Here are a few of the most common we resolve within Dryer Repair in Reno.
- Broken Thermostat: Your dryer needs a thermostat to register the temperature of the air that will dry your clothing. If this part is broken, your dryer air may not get hot.
- Broken Heating Element: This part is responsible for heating the air that dries your clothing. Broken heating elements mean your dryer cannot produce heat.
- Blocked Dryer Vent: Vents carry air to and from your dryer but they often get blocked with lint and dust. To ensure proper airflow, they need to to cleaned regularly.
- Broken Dryer Drive Belt: When your dryer drum isn't spinning, a broken or damaged motor belt is usually to blame. That, or the entire motor may be kaput.
- Bad Dryer Fuse: If your dryer refuses to start, a burned-out fuse could be the problem. This is an easy fix that requires a quick part replacement.
Types of Dryers We Repair
Our experienced technicians repair a comprehensive selection of common dryers across a wide range of major brands. See the list below for more:
- Top-load dryers
- Front-load dryers
- Smart dryers
- Electric dryers
- Heat pump dryers
- Vented dryers
- Condenser dryers
Brands of Appliances We Can Service
We know that homeowners have a wide selection of brands to choose from when buying major appliances, so we made sure our technicians know how to service them all. A few of the most popular services we offer include the following major appliance brands:
- Kenmore appliance repair
- LG appliance repair
- Maytag appliance repair
- Samsung appliance repair
- Sears appliance repair
- Whirlpool appliance repair
Mr. Appliance: The Go-To For Professional Dryer Repair in Reno NV
Looking for quality repairs for your appliance issues? Our professional appliance repair services are a great choice! Whether you need help with refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, oven repair, washing machine repair, ice maker repair, or more, Mr. Appliance of Reno is here to help. What can you expect when choosing our qualified team?
- Respectful appliance repair professionals
- Convenient scheduling that fits your life
- Same-day appliance repair service
- Wide range of quality services for home and business owners
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing with no additional costs
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Warranty on labor and parts
When choosing Mr. Appliance for your Reno dryer repair, you're choosing a team dedicated to creating happy customers. Our superior appliance repair service is next to none, ensuring your most frustrating appliance failures are dealt with promptly.
Dryer Repair FAQs
What are the Signs I Need Dryer Repair in Reno?
Some signs that your dryer is in trouble are obvious, others are subtler. Be on the lookout for the following signs and get in touch with an appliance repair technician right away if you notice one or more.
- Strange noises: Your dryer should hum, thump, and rattle, but it should never bang, clank, and whir as if it's going to take off like a spaceship.
- Wet laundry: If, after your dryer cycle is complete your clothing comes out still wet, you'll need appliance service right away.
- Partially dry laundry: A dryer uses a combination of air, heat, and motion to dry your laundry completely. If the laundry is dry only in one place, it could mean the dryer drum isn't rotating.
- Odd smells: There should never be a burning smell when you operate your dryer. This could be a sign of a wiring failure or a lack of maintenance.
Do I Need a Full Replacement or a Dryer Repair in Reno?
In most cases, all that faulty dryers require is a quick repair. Dryers can last up to 20 years if cared for properly, but seeking immediate repairs for issues is key to ensuring yours does. Older dryers that are experiencing serious issues may require a full replacement, but the best way to determine if yours does is to call our professional team. Once we troubleshoot your unit we'll better understand its condition and offer honest advice you can trust.
What Should I Do Before Calling a Professional for Dryer Repair in Reno?
Hearing banging or clanking? Wondering why your dryer isn't dryer? Follow these tips before calling an appliance repair expert for help. They may just solve the problem!
- Ensure your dryer is level on your laundry room floor
- Check to see if there is adequate space between items (your dryer and the wall)
- Flip through the service manual to find out what that error code means
- Clean out the lint trap
- Check your dryer for loose change or objects
No luck? With extensive training, our service techs can properly identify the problem! Contact us for convenient, same-day service.
Laundry Less Than Dry? Call Mr. Appliance For Dryer Repair in Reno!
Need immediate dryer repair in Reno? Contact our friendly customer service agents today to schedule a convenient appointment time! We'll send over an appliance expert right away to get your broken appliance back up and humming again! Whether you're based in Reno, Carson City, Silver Springs, Fernley, or the surrounding communities, you can count on us for expert assistance!