Washing Machine Repair in Reno, NV
Mr. Appliance of Reno Can Service Your Washing Machine or Provide Emergency Repairs!
There’s nothing more convenient than popping to the laundry room and using your in-home washing machine to do wash your clothes. When washing machines break down, however, having an in-home unit can feel like an even bigger chore than your loads of unwashed laundry. If you ever notice problems with your washing machine, call Mr. Appliance of Reno as soon as possible. Not only can our washing machine repair technicians solve the problem and take the chore off your hands, but we can also limit the risk of water damage and make sure your machine does not get any more broken.
If your washing machine is not draining, won’t spin, or won’t even turn on, you can schedule regular service or an emergency repair to solve the problem quickly and efficiently. We can also provide preventative maintenance, so you never have to be without clean clothes the day before a trip, and you can always clean up messes in a jiff.
We make things easy – call us at (775) 319-5133 to schedule your residential washing machine repair in Reno today, or schedule directly from our website right now!
What Kind of Washing Machines to We Repair?
At Mr. Appliance of Reno, we repair a wide range of washing machines.
The machines we repair include:
- Top loading washing machines
- Front loading washing machines
- Compact washing machines
- Combination units
If you have a washing machine in your house, chances are we can repair it. Tell us more about your problem today, so we can find a solution that works for you!
What Are the Most Common Problems with Washing Machines?
Even the most reliable washing machine can break down, and prompt washing machine repair can prevent further damages. As soon as you notice something is wrong, act fast and schedule a repair. We can help you make easy fixes over the phone or take care of problems that require professional assistance, so calling Mr. Appliance of Reno is a smart first step.
Speak to our technicians if you notice any of these common problems:
- Your washing machine won’t turn on – your washing machine may not be plugged in, or an imbalanced load may have tripped the switch or thrown it off balance. We can resolve problems like this during a simple phone call. Otherwise, the timer circuitry may be broken, or there may be a problem with your outlet – don’t worry, our professionals can resolve it!
- Your washing machine isn’t spinning – Soaked clothes are heavy and take hours to dry. They are also a sign that your washing machine isn’t spinning correctly or at all. We can repair and replace a defective lid switch or lid plunger, a broken or worn-out drive belt, a bad timer contact, or a burned-out spin solenoid. No matter what we do, we’ll get your washer spinning again in no time.
- No agitation – without agitation, your clothes won’t get foamy and clean. We can repair or replace your drive belt, agitator assembly, wigwag plunger, transmission mode lever, drive spindle, internal timer contact, lid switch, or pressure switch to fix the problem.
- Excessive noise – If your washer is vibrating too much or making noise, it may not be leveled properly, or the floor could be giving out beneath the machine. We can identify the problem and propose a solution or repair and replace worn damper pads or snubber pads.
- Leaks – Washing machine leaks can cause water damage and be a pain to deal with, but we can remove excess soap, tighten loose hoses, clear drain hose clogs, and repair leaking pumps, tubs, or tib water injection hoses. Call us today so we can identify the problem.
- No cold water – Cold water is important for delicates and other wash cycles. We can make sure your cold-water valve is turned on and clear nay sediment buildup in the valve, so your washing machine works just like new!
- Spots on clothes – If there are spots on your clothes after a wash cycle, you may have a defunct transmission. We can repair the problem and save your clothes from leaky transmission oil.
- Leftover soap on clothes – cold water and functional timer contacts are important for a proper rinse cycle. Repair the problem so you don’t have excess soap left on your clothes.
No matter what problem you’re dealing with, we can identify the part of your washing machine that isn’t working and fix it. We can repair or replace any part of your washer – and we can work with all kinds of brands.
Is it Cheaper to Repair or Replace a Washing Machine?
Having your washer repaired is a great way to save money. If your washer is reparable, why dip into your savings to buy a new washing machine? New washers are expensive and can be stressful to shop for.
If repair costs are less than half the cost of a new washer, having it repaired is very cost-effective.
We provide speedy, expert service to get your washer up and running in no time.
What Brands and Parts Do We Work With?
We frequently service LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, and GE-brand washing machines. We can replace:
- Transmission mode levers
- Lid switches
- Kid plungers
- Pressure switches
- Agitator assemblies
- Wigwag plungers or lifters
- Damper or snubber pads
- Drive spindles
Whatever brand of washing machine we repair and whichever parts we replace, you can count on us for professional appliance services in the Reno area. We fix problems fast, and we find the most efficient solution every time.
Care and Maintenance Tips for Your Washer
Avoid overloading your washer
We all know how tempting it is to overload a washer to get through laundry day as quickly as possible, but this isn't recommended since your washer's bearings get worn and can lead to motor failure. Instead, simply break down larger loads into smaller loads. As the saying goes, "slow and steady wins the race".
Don't use extra detergent
Since extra soap cleans extremely dirty hands, extra detergent will clean very dirty laundry, right? Surprisingly, this couldn't be further from the truth! Extra detergent can actually leave laundry dirtier from residue. Plus, all that extra detergent will be very strenuous on your washer since it'll need to work extra hard to wash out all the suds. We'd recommend using the amount of detergent per the brand's directions to save your clothes and to help your washer last it's expected lifespan.
Don’t let your laundry pile up or let a leaky washer ruin your floor. Instead, call us at (775) 319-5133 or contact us online to schedule a washing machine repair in Reno!
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“Valuable tips to prolong the life of our appliance”
- Elizabeth W.