You're not alone if you’ve noticed problems with your laundry machine. As much as we love our household appliances, they come with their fair share of problems. Even the most well-maintained washer can break down due to normal wear, tear, and near-daily use.
Some of the most common washer problems we repair throughout Boise include:
- My Washing Machine is Dead! - If your washing machine doesn’t power on, be sure to check the electrical cord and outlet for damage. Attempt to unplug it and plug it back in, and if that doesn’t work, you can always try a reset your machine if it’s a newer model. In any case, we’ve seen electrical problems of all sizes, so we’ll be able to inspect your washer, locate the problem, and deliver a repair that’ll save you from needing to buy a replacement unit.
- My Washing Machine Won’t Spin! - In the case of a washer that won’t spin, whether you’ve noticed the lack of noise and vibrations or your soaked clothes at the end of your wash cycle, it’s important to have it repaired. A washing machine that can’t spin isn’t much use. Whether it’s a broken lid switch, burnt-out spin mechanic, broken drive belt, or something else, our team will find the cause and deliver a worthwhile solution to get your clothes clean again.
- My Washing Machine Won’t Dispense Soap! - If your clothes aren’t coming clean, try using more detergent or placing a cup of vinegar in the washer drum to dissolve soap scum. If this doesn’t work, you may have a clogged or broken soap dispenser that will need to be serviced.
When you notice your washing machine acting up, turn to Mr. Appliance of Southwest Idaho for help! We’re true appliance repair professionals that rely on decades of experience helping countless customers across Boise and some of the best appliance repair guarantees in the industry, ensuring you get the most out of your appliance and can continue enjoying it for years to come!
Types of Washing Machines & Brands We Repair
When your washing machine breaks down and leaves you with a mountain of laundry, don't delay in getting it fixed. As soon as you notice that your washing machine isn't working properly, call Mr. Appliance of Southwest Idaho to schedule an appliance repair technician to troubleshoot your appliance and limit the risk of complete breakdown and possible water damage to your home.
We repair a wide range of washing machines, including:
- Top-loading washing machines
- Front-loading washing machines
- Combination units (washer and dryer)
- Compact washing units
Whether your washer refuses to spin or won’t drain, our Boise washer repair techs have probably seen the problem before. Not only do we repair a number of washer models, but we also repair washers from a wide range of appliance brands as well, ranging from GE and LG to Whirlpool and Maytag.