There’s nothing quite like a broken dishwasher to put a damper on an evening after supper. When that time comes, trust Mr. Appliance of Southwest Idaho for speedy, expert dishwasher repair. From Samsung to GE to Bosch, we can repair all major dishwasher brands.
Wondering what to expect during your service? For starters, we’re professional from start to finish. We’ll send text and email reminders before your service. We also review all pricing with you before we repair your dishwasher. If you’re looking for an experienced, reputable dishwasher technician, we’ve got you coerced. We warranty our services for your peace of mind.
5 Common Dishwasher Problems We Can Repair
We understand that dealing with dishwasher problems can be frustrating. Whether your dishwasher is leaking or not drying your dishes, we can help fix any issue.
Here are five common problems we can troubleshoot and fix:
- Poor Cleaning. Are your dishes coming out dirty or covered in residue after a wash cycle? Your spray arms might be clogged, or the soap dispenser is broken. We can fix both issues.
- Leaking. Is water pooling around the dishwasher or beneath it? You've got a leaky dishwasher. You might have an issue with the door gasket, pump assembly, or hoses. We'll diagnose the issue and help fix the problem.
- Noisy Operation. Is your dishwasher making unusual grinding, buzzing, or rattling noises? Your dishwasher might have a faulty motor, worn-out bearings, or a broken spray arm.
- The dishwasher Won't Start. If your dishwasher won't start, there could be a few potential causes to investigate. It could be due to a faulty door latch or switch, a malfunctioning control panel, or an issue with the power supply. Make sure it's plugged in and that the circuit breaker isn't tripped. If your dishwasher still won't start, call us for speedy, expert service.
- The dishwasher Won't Drain. If your dishwasher is not draining, several potential causes might be behind it. It could be due to a clogged drain hose, a malfunctioning drain pump, a blocked air gap, or a faulty drain valve. Trust us to help identify and resolve the issue!
Remember, diagnosing and fixing dishwasher problems can be complex. It's best to rely on the expertise of our professional technicians at Mr. Appliance of Southwest Idaho. We can accurately diagnose the issue, provide efficient repairs, and ensure your dishwasher operates at its best.
Should I Repair or Replace My Dishwasher?
You should repair your dishwasher if the repair costs are less than half the cost of a replacement.
Beyond this general rule, whether to repair or replace your dishwasher depends on a few factors, including:
- Your Dishwasher's Age
- The Repair Costs
- Breakdown Frequency
- Energy Efficiency
If your dishwasher is relatively new, a repair will be more cost-effective. However, is your dishwasher old, constantly malfunctioning, and or needs an expensive repair? Replacing it with a more energy-efficient model could be a better long-term investment. Your Boise dishwasher repair technician can help you make an informed decision.