Dishwashers are a device that should provide efficiency and effectiveness to households. Unfortunately, dishwashers do not always cooperate!
Some dishwashers may have leaks, leaving pools of water on the kitchen floor. Some people object to dishwashing, drying, or spraying. Some begin to smell bad, like sulfur and hard-boiled eggs.
If you notice anything wrong with your dishwasher, do not panic. Mr. Appliance of Ann Arbor is available to provide dishwasher repair services that are prompt, competent, and reasonably priced.
Why Trust Mr. Appliance of Ann Arbor for Dishwasher Repair?
Being a Mr. Appliance franchise makes us happy. For many years, Mr. Appliance has enjoyed a solid reputation in the appliance repair sector. You will gain from the following in addition to the reputable name:
- our advanced technological systems,
- stellar warranties, and
- tried-and-true policies.
Flat-rate, Up-front Pricing
From our flat-rate pricing to our guarantees, we provide the dependability that customers require. There are no "hidden" charges with flat-rate pricing that may surprise you. Even if delays necessitate more labor, the cost stated in our quote is the final cost.
Our Service Warranty
We stand behind our workmanship with a 1-year parts and labor warranty. This is the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. With us, the job isn't done until it's done right!
Common Dishwasher Malfunctions and Diagnoses
Many dishwashing problems can be solved with a little maintenance and care.
If this is the case, our skilled specialists will troubleshoot the issue right away. We'll then provide our expert guidance on how to prevent setbacks in the future.
If the issue is more serious, we will identify the cause and try to fix your dishwasher.
Here are recurring situations where professional dishwasher repair is required:
- An unresponsive unit: Sometimes, a dishwasher will not turn off. This is often due to a malfunction with the motor relay, electronic control unit, or door latch.
- Dirty dishes: After a cycle, are your dishes still dirty? Your filters, delivery tubes, and spray arms might be at fault. Your housing gaskets, wash impellers, or pump assembly may also be to blame.
- Abnormally loud noises: it could be a thud, rattle, buzz, or clanking, among other unnerving noises. Your motor bushing, bearing, pump housing, or washer arm can be broken. No matter what it is, our service specialists will try to find the issue!
- Your dishwasher won't drain: Do you have a dishwasher that won't drain? We checked the overflow float switch, water inlet, and intake valve screen. Mineral accumulation has frequently blocked the spray arm openings. Or the float isn't whirling because of something.
- A pesky little leak: Initially, check to see if your soap is suitable with the particular dishwasher model. Make sure you are using the appropriate amount if it is. If so, we will inspect the water inlet valve, spray arm, and door seals and gaskets.
- Standing water: A dishwasher that does not drain may clue us into a broken drain pump, solenoid, or timer. We will also look at the rinse aid dispenser and thermostat.
- Unused detergent: Sometimes, the dispenser keeps all the detergent in its compartment. If this is happening, we will check out the wax motor and bi-metal release.
Seamless Dishwasher Repair from Start to Finish
As soon as you contact us, our Ann Arbor dishwasher repair technicians begin working hard to accommodate your specific schedule. Our Service On Your Schedule® technology makes it simple to schedule an appointment.
When we arrive, we will be punctual, courteous, and considerate. After we are finished, we will adhere to our "leave no trace" policy. This implies that you will never have to clean up or put anything back where it belongs.
Our dependable professionals will uphold our prestigious company standards throughout the entire process!