Don’t let laundry day fall behind schedule just because the washing machine isn’t working properly. It can be incredibly frustrating to have such an inconvenience pop into your day, but the faster you address the issue, the faster you can get back on track. At Mr. Appliance of Aberdeen, MD, we understand your frustrations. And we’re here to help with quality repair services for nearly any make and model washer.
Some of the common washing machine problems that homeowners call us for include:
- There is no water filling the basin
- The drum isn’t turning or agitating
- The washer is making unusual noises
- The water isn’t draining from the drum
- There is excessive vibration when the washer runs
- Water is leaking from the machine
- You can’t get the cold-water function to work
- Wash cycles are leaving spots or soap on clothes
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive. Even if you’re unsure whether you should schedule a service, it never hurts to get a second opinion. At the very least, you can ensure that everything is in working order with a routine maintenance check. The more proactive you are with your home appliances, the longer they are likely to last.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance?
Sometimes, it can be difficult to decide whether you should hire professional appliance repair or attempt to fix the situation yourself. Other times, you know you want someone to help you but aren’t sure how to determine the best business.
Homeowners call our professionals time and again because they know to expect:
- Flexible scheduling for appointments and on-time arrival – we respect everyone’s time
- A thorough inspection of the problem to determine the best solution
- Honest recommendations for repairs, and replacement if it is in your best interest
- Transparent pricing upfront before any work begins so that you can make the most informed decisions
- Us to leave every space in as good of condition (if not better) than we found it
- Reliable communication from start to finish with answers to all questions or concerns
Of course, we don’t expect you to take our word for it. And nothing can beat word-of-mouth recommendations – check out these local reviews to see what other homeowners say about working with us! We ask customers after every job to share their honest experiences. Not only does it let you get a clear insight into what you can expect, but it also helps hold us accountable to our standards of excellence in every job.