For many people, no chore is more tedious than hand-washing dishes. Investing in a reliable dishwasher is a great way to take this boring task off your plate. However, installing a dishwasher doesn't always mean smooth sailing from here on out. These appliances malfunction all the time and require professional repair services. Luckily for Baltimore, Towson, Phoenix, and Forest Hill, MD residents, Mr. Appliance of White Marsh is here to help. We address all kinds of dishwasher problems, from leaks to drainage issues. At the first sign of a problem, get in touch with us. We'll evaluate your appliance and recommend the appropriate fix.
Look to Us for These Common Dishwasher Issues
The Mr. Appliance of White Marsh team is adept at tailoring our dishwasher repairing services to nearly any need. We see every customer as an individual, and you won't get one-size-fits-all solutions from us. We take a personalized approach to all of these common problems:
- Leaks—Water leaks can damage a lot more than just your dishwasher. We'll identify the cause of the leak and put a stop to it.
- Standing water—If you find standing water in the bottom of your dishwasher, it could indicate a clogged drain line. Our team will get to the bottom of the issue and suggest a solution.
- Cloudy glassware—How often have you opened your dishwasher and noticed cloudiness on your glasses? You could have an issue with hard water—something easily addressed by our technicians!
- Improperly cleaned dishes—The last thing you want is still-dirty dishes after running the dishwasher. We'll take a look at the pimp assembly, wash impeller, and heating elements to find the root cause.
- Lack of water—If your dishwasher never fills with water in the first place, you could be dealing with a defective solenoid, valve, or overflow float switch. Our team can address all of these problems.
- Extended wash cycles—Too-long wash cycles don't mean your dishes are getting extra clean. If your dishwasher runs too long, there's likely an issue with the thermostat or timer.
- Humming and switching off—Does your dishwasher hum when you turn it on, only to switch off right away? There may be a problem with the motor.
Experienced With Repairing These Brands
Every brand features a different design and, therefore, needs a different approach to dishwasher repairs. Thankfully, Mr. Appliance of White Marsh has experience fixing up all models of dishwashers. Some of the most common brands we service include:
We Have Replacement Parts at the Ready
Sometimes, parts of your dishwasher can be too worn out to continue working, even after repair services. But don't run out to buy a new appliance just yet! Our team stocks a variety of replacement parts that could restore your dishwasher's function. Opting for replacement parts over a new unit can save you money while reaping all the benefits of a properly-working dishwasher. Count on us for any of these replacement parts:
- Heating components
- Water and drain impellers
- Pump assembles
- Float switches
Schedule Service Today
Whether you need residential or commercial dishwasher repairs, Mr. Appliance of White Marsh is here for you. We're proud to serve the Greater Baltimore community with top-notch services that make customers' lives a little easier. Instead of tolerating the inconvenience of a broken dishwasher, look to our team for speedy service. Our professional technicians will ensure your dishwasher is back in peak condition! Contact us today to schedule service.