A malfunctioning dryer can become a significant nuisance to one’s weekly routine. Fortunately, the experienced technicians at Mr. Appliance of Aberdeen, MD are ready to rush over to deliver a quick fix. Our team relies on industry-best tools and techniques to remedy dryer issues in a jiffy. We realize how frustrating mechanical issues with dryers can be. Don’t fall behind on your laundry – hire pros who can fix the problem affordably and effectively!
Want to learn more about our reliable warranties and dryer repair services in Aberdeen, MD? Feel free to call us or schedule an appointment online today!
Mr. Appliance offers:
- Upfront pricing estimates
- Contactless payment options
- A convenient Service on Your Schedule® system
- Hassle-free customer service
- A respectful “leave no trace” policy to assure customers we’ll leave every site pristine
- The Neighborly Done Right Promise® (covering all parts and labor on residential repairs for a full year)
- And so much more!
Emergency Dryer Repair Service & Routine Maintenance
The two primary types of dryers are gas and electric. Gas dryers require natural gas/propane and a specialized venting system, whereas electric dryers rely solely on steam venting and produce minimal exhaust. We have the industry-grade equipment and comprehensive knowledge necessary to fix any dryer.
Our technicians can fix time-sensitive issues, perform minor tune-ups, or conduct proactive maintenance. Professional dryer inspections can save you money in the long run by diagnosing issues before they become emergencies. We can also look for problems associated with low energy efficiency and fire hazards.
Subpar dryer performance can result from many complications, including:
- Issues with the rotating drum (aka tumbler) failing to properly circulate heated air and evaporate moisture
- Problems with the dryer vent flap coming loose
- Compromised heating coils
- Complications with the dryer vent or ducts becoming clogged up with accumulated lint, dust, and debris
- Issues with the power and circuit breaker tripping or blowing fuses regularly
- Problems with defective starter switches, thermostats, or terminal blocks
- Complications with your dryer’s fuse, heating coils, or thermal switch
- Malfunctions with the roller, belt, or idler pulley
Whatever the situation, we have the skills and experience to tackle every challenge head-on. Every dryer should run smoothly, safely, and consistently. If you notice your dryer making excessive noise, overheating, or vibrating loudly, give our technicians a call right away! We’ll rush over to rectify the situation at a cost-effective price point!