Fortunately, dryers typically have a long lifespan of around 13 years. However, if dryers are not cared for properly, their lifespans can be shortened significantly due to mechanical problems and overuse. Regular cleaning and occasional maintenance can help dryers remain in top condition and extend their lifespan by two to three additional years.
To ensure that dryers continue to run as expected, it is also important to inspect them at least once per year for any signs of damage or malfunction. By properly caring for dryers, homeowners can maximize the longevity of this valuable household appliance.
We can help get your dryer back into shape! Give us a call or request your dryer repair service online today. We look forward to serving you.
What Is the Average Repair Cost for a Dryer in Florida?
Repairing a dryer in Florida can be expensive, but it depends on the type of dryer and the severity of damage. The cost typically ranges from $120 to $600 but you could end up paying more or less depending on how old your dryer is and what needs to be done. It's important to get regular dryer maintenance, as proactive repairs can save a lot of money in avoiding additional costs down the line.
Regular dryer maintenance also helps ensure safety and optimal performance. Our reputable dryer repair service in Naples, FL can provide you with an accurate estimate upfront, so that you know what your expected dryer repair cost will be before any services are rendered.
The Most Common Dryer Issues We Can Repair
Battling a damaged dryer? We're here to help you get your drying routine back on track. From heating elements and drive belts, to rear support rollers - our experts can troubleshoot any issue in no time! Don't let a complex appliance stand between you and laundry day success: call us now for same-day repair service.
Below are some of the most common dryer issues we've encountered:
- Dryers Not Heating Up. Dryers that don't produce heat are likely due to broken thermal fuses. The thermal fuse helps prevent fires by detecting when your dryer overheats. Thermal fuses can blow when your dryer temperatures get too hot. Overloading your dryer, clogged lint screens, or clogged dryer vents can all cause your dryer to overheat.
- Clothes Are Still Dryer While Dryer Runs. If your clothes are still wet after a drying cycle, a broken heating element could be to blame. Heating elements can break due to normal wear and tear. Other causes are poor ventilation or overloading your dryer.
- Dyer Short Cycles. Is your dryer shutting off only after being on for a few minutes? We've definitely seen this before. Some of the causes could be an overheated dryer motor, broken drive belts, or defective moisture sensors. Consistently overloading your dryer, not cleaning the lint screens, or clogged dry vents can all lead to these issues.
Out of the problems above, a common culprit is clogged dryer vents. Your dryer vent should be cleaned at least once a year. Visit our dryer vent cleaning page for more information!
You're welcome to visit our reviews page to see why our clients love our services. To save on your dryer repair service, check out our special offers.
How Do You Diagnose a Dryer Problem?
Dryers are machines that get used on a regular basis, so dryer problems can be a hassle. To accurately diagnose the dryer problem, it is important to have the correct dryer diagnostics in order to determine the source of the malfunction. Generally, dryer problems can deal with drainage, ventilation, or something mechanically wrong with the dryer itself. If a dryer isn't draining properly, check for clogged vents or hoses and clean them out as needed.
If a dryer is not heating properly, check the igniter; if it is broken or loose then it may need to be replaced. While there could be other dryer issues that won't require much effort to fix such as lint build-up near dryer coils, dryer problems are best solved with careful diagnostics and continued maintenance of the dryers we use in our everyday lives.
Our Naples Dryer Repair Services
We can service and repair:
- Gas dryers
- Electric dryers
- front-loading dryers
- Top-loading dryers
- Stackable dryers
Just some of the dryer brands we can repair include:
Speedy, Expert Dryer Repair Near Me
Over the years, we've served thousands of customers in Naples and the surrounding areas. Fixing your dryer isn't just another "ticket" to us. We view our dryer repair services as an opportunity to genuinely serve our neighbors.
Some reasons you can rely on us include:
- Our experience in the industry (our owner alone has 30+ years of experience in the industry)
- Our dependable one-year parts and labor warranty
- Our flat-rate, up-front pricing structure
- Our "leave no trace" policy - we bring our own doormats and wear shoe covers)
Dealing with a broken dryer? From dryers that won't produce heat to dryers that won't run at all - we can fix any issue you're experiencing. Dryers are complex appliances that include intricate parts like heating elements, drive belts, and rear support rollers. With our 30+ years of experience in the industry, we've seen it all. You can count on Mr. Appliance of Naples for quick and reliable dryer repair.
No matter the cause or symptom of your broken dryer, call us for speedy, expert Naples dryer repair. Or you can book your service online.